What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 FNF - Wests Tigers v Newcastle

perverse

Referee
strewth_mate said:
I don't think Farah was 100% though tbh. Plus in that kind of game Farah wasn't always going to be able to showcase the things that make him such an outstanding player.
buderus has been playing with achilles tendonitis. he was in doubt coming into the game - just as farah was.

Missa

Juniors
what a win...so glad i went.....cooper vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunaaaaaaaa..what a try for him......i got to shake his hand after the game...now that made my year....felt sorry for the tigers though....not a nice way to lose on full time.....go u warriors now...cmoooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
MacDougall pulled out the Vanu line again :D. How about the serving he gave him calling him Lammington too haha, poor cooper

Shorty

Staff member
perverse said:
buderus has been playing with achilles tendonitis. he was in doubt coming into the game - just as farah was.
Robbie Farrah has to take injections for his injury,it's a little different no doubt Buderus is in pain but the severities are far different.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Robbie Farrah has to take injections for his injury,it's a little different no doubt Buderus is in pain but the severities are far different.

So is the quality of player. When the pressure is on, I know who I'd rather have in my side ;-)

Shorty

Staff member
Misanthrope said:
So is the quality of player. When the pressure is on, I know who I'd rather have in my side ;-)
True but wouldn't you rather Danny outplay Robbie when both are fit and well...?

Stranger

Coach
What. A. Game.

Newi couldn't penetrate Paris Hilton during parts of that game... Tigers were very similar...