What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R25 Judic - Fa'alogo, SBW gorn

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
judicrd25.jpg

Nathan B

Juniors
The Dogs and Sonny will no doubt plead guilty but look to have it reduced to grade one. Considering

1. it would have only been one week without the prior points and loading;
2. Sonny is as big as a name as it gets; and
3. we're in the finals now,

I think they will fight and win. Sonny will only miss one week.

Nathan B

Juniors
Dogaholic said:
They really calling it striking for SBW? that is pathetic

Maybe they could argue it was a tackle and get him off completely Ruben Wiki style? :sarcasm:

Ribs

Bench
2. Sonny is as big as a name as it gets

ha ha ha who cares?

After the Andrew Ryan joke, you guys have used your get out of jail card this year.

So with loading and carry over, is that 3 games?

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

SBW is 2 weeks regardless so I don't see any reason for him not to fight it.

Fa'alogo is 4 weeks only if he goes the early plea? He should contest it and lose, he deserves 6.

yobbo84

Coach
Timmah said:
:lol:

SBW is 2 weeks regardless so I don't see any reason for him not to fight it.

Fa'alogo is 4 weeks only if he goes the early plea? He should contest it and lose, he deserves 6.

Timmah, simple question. Fa'alogo gets up, throws one, clips Anasta on the chin. Anasta fights back, they punch on, referee breaks it up. Fa'alogo gets binned for starting the fight.

Would he get 4 weeks for that?

ouwet

Bench
I hope the Doggies fight for a downgrade... Nothing to lose!

Te Maari (Fingers crossed) will comeback into the team for SBW.

Dogaholic

First Grade
yobbo84 said:
Timmah, simple question. Fa'alogo gets up, throws one, clips Anasta on the chin. Anasta fights back, they punch on, referee breaks it up. Fa'alogo gets binned for starting the fight.

The fact that he king hit him though. It is not as though there was ny push and shove before it. Anasta had no chance to defend himself.

humpy

Juniors
yobbo84 said:

In a word YES!!!

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
I think the carry overs get added after the 'points from this charge' are calculated, don't they?

So that means SBW is 2 for early guilty plea, 3 if he fights and loses. Take the plea - it was a high forearm to the head.

Fa'alogo is 5 or 7. Again, take the plea.

Timmah

Staff member
yobbo84 said:

Problem is, Fa'alogo connected.

Latest posts