What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R3 | Knights 34-6 Cowboys @ Hunter | Mon 7.00pm

Round 3 result :: Knights vs Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Misanthrope

Staff member
I thought the 3-4 rows surrounding IanG were reserved for all his bitches and hoes...

That's just the amount of space stipulated in the AVO against Apey than IanG put out.

Jono078

Referee
Really hope we win this one tomorrow, get some of the excitement about the season built up again.

broncos2010

Juniors
You won't win tomorrow you have a couple big blows in no mason and no gagai, cowboys are very strong this year and will run over the top at the end with JT and the forward pack.

aqua_duck

Coach
Sims is a beast he's one of the better young forwards that's come through our ranks in the past few years

Joker's Wild

Coach
McKinnon to centre is the right move. Scott is too slow and our lower grade guys are either injured or not good enough.

Doubt Roberts will start at hooker. Either Bedsy will start there or Roberts will go to half and Gids move to start at hooker.

I feel much more confident with Danny being there

broncos2010

Juniors
Mckinnon is just as slow, every time he has played in the middle he has done pretty average.

Surely there must be better centre options in the NSW cup or toyota cup for 1 game then a 2nd row bench player.

aqua_duck

Coach
Mckinnon is just as slow, every time he has played in the middle he has done pretty average.

Surely there must be better centre options in the NSW cup or toyota cup for 1 game then a 2nd row bench player.

Put it this way Quinn is about 4th in line when everyone is fit and he's first choice ATM tells you something doesn't it. Btw why do you even care, should worry more about your own team tbh

hugzy

Juniors
i heard from an anonymous source (lets call him - the Sheriff) that mullen is out

if that's the case then we're dunne dunne, knights r dunne (in the same tune of that bogan coles song)

can one of you fine novocastrian gentleman affirm or deny the allegations? cheers

Zoidberg

First Grade
i heard from an anonymous source (lets call him - the Sheriff) that mullen is out

if that's the case then we're dunne dunne, knights r dunne (in the same tune of that bogan coles song)

can one of you fine novocastrian gentleman affirm or deny the allegations? cheers

I can neither confirm nor deny this report... Oh, and I'm not a Novocastrian either.
So to summise, I'm no help whatsoever.

Hope he plays but

Joker's Wild

Coach

Wait, what? He is too slow for centre but doesnt suit playing in the middle? Do you know where positions are on a RL field?

Dear god you are a spastic