What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R5 Knights.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
It will be interesting to see how Lomax goes if he ends up at Parra alongside Mitch Moses or Dylan Brown. Maybe Lomax feels Hunt is the blame for him not reaching his peak. Seems like the relationship with Hunt and Lomax may be just bearable enough to play together but have no time for each other once the finish playing. As soon as Lomax is gone Hunt wants a longer stay. That seems quite like someone showing us he tolerated the team but now that Lomax is gone wants to finish up a dragon.

If Lomax goes to England he can join Dufty and Vaughn at Warrington.

Just realised the time difference means the game will be on later in NZ - I’ll be able to watch the lads now from sunny Queenstown whilst also keeping the mrs happy
Guess we now know the half time entertainment at the 'Dribble & Yarn' household! Assume there's a big screen in the NZ motel bedroom!
Hahaha - have a great trip

Mojo

Bench
Just realised the time difference means the game will be on later in NZ - I’ll be able to watch the lads now from sunny Queenstown whilst also keeping the mrs happy
For your sake I hope we don’t score from the kick-off. Mrs Dribble may still be disappointed.

Latest posts