What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R8 FNF — Brisbane v South Sydney — *SPOILERS*

salivor

First Grade
Darren Lockyer just attempted a drop goal, sums it up really. Sure we were outplayed last week but the intention and some of the execution that we showed last week made it our best performance of the year. Then in the space of 7 days we've switched to this? I just can't keep track of the Broncos from week to week, how anyone in their right mind let alone a coach of Bennett's experience can think that this gameplan against Souths equals winning football is beyond me.

And to top it all off, Joel Moon? Are we trying to set a record for the most halves combinations in a season? No wonder we can't find any consistancy when we're 8 rounds in and still haven't settled on a havles combo.

Jono078

Referee
Almost worse than the City V Country game!

Broncos look frustrated. Hodges playing like he has to create everything.

Rabbitohs looking the better of the 2 though IMO.

Feej

First Grade
One of the most boring halves of football I have witnessed in over 25 years of watching the game.

salivor said:
Darren Lockyer just attempted a drop goal, sums it up really. Sure we were outplayed last week but the intention and some of the execution that we showed last week made it our best performance of the year. Then in the space of 7 days we've switched to this? I just can't keep track of the Broncos from week to week, how anyone in their right mind let alone a coach of Bennett's experience can think that this gameplan against Souths equals winning football is beyond me.

And to top it all off, Joel Moon? Are we trying to set a record for the most halves combinations in a season? No wonder we can't find any consistancy when we're 8 rounds in and still haven't settled on a havles combo.

How dare you talk about the Broncs like that !!!...

Jono078

Referee
Lol Sterlo promised the game wouldnt finish 0-0.

Brave man to say that with the way things are going.

Bomber

Bench
Brisbane look devoid of ideas and inspiration. Even if they win they game they do not deserve to make the eight.

*Paul*

Juniors
Last tryless game was in 1993, BTW. Which was also the last time less than eight points were scored: Dogs 4, Steelers 2.

Sugar

Bench
Worst game i have ever seen.
We need a 1/2 and 5/8 who are creative the 2 fill ins we have now should be in PL.