What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R8 FNF — St. George Illawarra v Penrith — *SPOILERS*

ShineDog

Juniors
Dragons and Panthers showed their true colours..
both are awful..but thankyou Dragons for 2/2 in my tipping!!

pantherz9103

First Grade
this season used to be about trying to get back into the 8. Now its about trying to avoid the spoon. Screw you Penrith :x

m0j0

Bench
Woot! I think that's only the 2nd time I've got 2/2 on a Friday night. Anyone get a crowd figure?

pantherz9103

First Grade
I think I hate my own team :? Like, seriously if I was a new to the game and I was watching tonight on who would be my team for the rest of my life. I'd say 'definately not that mob, they're hopeless!'

PRKLCD

Juniors
When are you guys going to work out that Elliot can't coach. Everyone thought he did a great job in Canberra with "what he had" Truth is that Canberra fans were happy to see the back of him. The raiders should have gone even better then what he did with them, The attack over his years was Sh!t. Look at this year with Canberra, they lost a lot of talent but yet they are doing what they have done for the past 3-4 years. Most people in the Sydney media saw who he was coaching, and not seeing many Raiders games thought he must a "super coach" Truth is he is Sh!t.

I feel sorry for you fans I really do

Maybe he should shut is mouth abouting winning the comp - the way he has the team playing the only thing you will win is the spoon.

Good luck for the rest of the season

TITAN1

Juniors
True,all the talk at penrith this year has been about the "buzz" of another premiership..wrong,it was the buzz of the alarm clock for people to WAKE UP!!

Kilkenny

Coach
PRKLCD said:
When are you guys going to work out that Elliot can't coach. Everyone thought he did a great job in Canberra with "what he had" Truth is that Canberra fans were happy to see the back of him. The raiders should have gone even better then what he did with them, The attack over his years was Sh!t. Look at this year with Canberra, they lost a lot of talent but yet they are doing what they have done for the past 3-4 years. Most people in the Sydney media saw who he was coaching, and not seeing many Raiders games thought he must a "super coach" Truth is he is Sh!t.

I feel sorry for you fans I really do

Maybe he should shut is mouth abouting winning the comp - the way he has the team playing the only thing you will win is the spoon.

Good luck for the rest of the season

You don't have to feel sorry for us. What is about Canberra and Matt Elliot. Get over it.

Kilkenny

Coach
Just got back from the game and sadly another below par performance

The Dragons were not much better.

Hampstead and the other officials including video referee were appalling. Other than the incorrect decision to award the 1st Rooney try Hampstead and the other officials had shockers and all the critical game turning decisions all went against the Panthers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Crowd was 9,057. I did a lap of the public area of the ground (i.e. all areas except grandstand and I can say at least 8 of the 9k - close to 90% IMO were Saints fans. Pemriff clearly didn't travel :fist:

Brilliant game by Saints in the end to hold a win IMO...

Victor said:
Cant believe that game was put on tv ahead of others....sh*thouse
Ummm, where? Brisbane v Souths was live EVERYWHERE.

Dutchy

Immortal
I think this game will be similar to the corresponding match last season. Both teams will struggle and it will get down and dirty. I think which team can hold the ball more will win the match. I'm on the fence on who will win.

Well...no1 held on2 the ball...

That game was f**king ridiculous...Matty Johns summed it up..hadnt seen a game like that since Goanas V Bullies in u/6s

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Panthers fans will take exception but I can categorically say that karma bit Rhys Wesser square on the ass. He was a f**king grub early in the game - laid all over the tackled player, once forced a knock on that should've been a Saints penalty, and then in attack crawled under a player to earn a penalty. At the end his drops were hilarious to watch, as well as the Dragons chasers slamming him :D

Saints deserved it and brought it home :D

Latest posts