What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R8 | Knights 20-21* Sharks @ Hunter | Sun 2.00pm

Round 8 result :: Knights vs Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
nrl-r8newcro.jpg

2013teams-new-main.jpg

1. Darius Boyd
2. James McManus 3. Dane Gagai 4. Timana Tahu 5. Akuila Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden 9. Kurt Gidley 10. Willie Mason
11. Robbie Rochow 12. Alex McKinnon
13. Chris Houston

Interchange: 14. Travis Waddell 15. Neville Costigan 16. Adam Cuthbertson 17. David Fa’alogo
Reserve: 18. Korbin Sims

2013teams-cro-main-1.jpg

1. Michael Gordon
2. Nathan Stapleton 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Jonathan Wright 5. Beau Ryan
6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson
8. Andrew Fifita 9. John Morris 10. Ben Ross
11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham
13. Paul Gallen.

Interchange: 14. Chris Heighington 15. Jayson Bukuya 16. Issac De Gois 17. Anthony Tupou

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Gavin Badger and Alan Shortall

Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel and Brenden Wood
Video Referees: Shayne Hayne and Paul Mellor

Holden Cup U20's Round 8
Knights v Sharks @ Hunter, Sun 11:45am

VB NSW Cup City v Country Round (previously postponed)
Newtown Jets (SYD) v Newcastle Knights (NEW) @ Belmore, Wed 5:30pm

VB NSW Cup Round 8
Newcastle Knights (NEW) v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) @ Leichhardt, Sat 1:10pm (FOX)​

Last edited:

Zoidberg

First Grade
Yeah. We got this.

Mullo can prove something against Carney.

Something's getting to me. I look at our games each week, and not one of them have I said straight out "no way are we gonna win this one". We're yet to play the current top 3 teams, but even when we do, Maybe Storm in Melbourne is the one I would be shocked if we win.

Sharks have interviews with ASADA all week. They have already played their 'we aren't gonna let this get to us' game and won on the back of that. But since then they have been terrible. We should win this and win comfortably.

Knights to play the sharks into form. Sharks by 18.

Jono078

Referee
Sharks have an incredible roster, but they aren't 100% focused. So I hope we have it in us to stick it to them and win.

Haffa

We should win this, dependent on the course of peptides the hobbits take pre-game.

voltron

Juniors
interviews called off
apparently what the sharks and ASADA consider as "reasonable" assistance is worlds apart
LOL

still, it'll bother them, we should win and win well

Silent Knight

First Grade
They may have peptides, but we have Gids. There can only be one logical conclusion. The Faaaaarrrrkkkkiinnnn Unmerged Harolds by 30.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Games we're meant to win we normally struggle in. Let's see how we go this week.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Games we're meant to win we normally struggle in. Let's see how we go this week.

Unfortunately this is too true. But it is all the mind so if they can do as Wayne said "concentrate on themselves" it should help.

Joker's Wild

Coach
We expect them to win which means I expect them to lose in a very disappointing and frustrating way

Sharks to bounce back and flog the Knights

Snowden for MOTM. Perfect time for him to put two strong performances together. Will be a tough game physically. They were excellent against Manly a few weeks back. We play our high completion rate football it will be enough. Us by 12-18 points.

Smoo

Juniors
Hey all, hopefully we get up on sunday as its the first home game i have been to since 1996, living in Laos isn't ideal for attending many games, we have tickets for bay 5 in the Andrew Johns stand is this a good position to view the game from? was the only options we had for 8 tickets together.

Also what should we expect? how close are the drinks stands? is it even a drinking area? anyone able to help with some rough prices? Is there any smoking areas or is the whole stadium smoke free nowadays?

Is there any reserved parking? last time i went to a home game we had to park all the way up near broadmeadow train station.
\
thanks in Advance, Chris

Frederick

Staff member
Bay 5 is pretty good. I think that might be around the 20m line at the southern end of the field.

You'll have food and drink available directly behind your seats.

Whole stadium is pretty much smoke free. I think there's a little corner tucked away behind the stadium for smokers, but you're better off asking someone there about it

As far as parking, you're better off parking on the streets around the stadium as it'll probably take you half an hour or so to get out of the car park

Apey

Staff member
Me and DA CHAMP IanG sit in Bay 6 so I'm kind of nearby. Bay 5 would be a good view. Probably around the 20 - 30m lines as Fred said.

Knight4life

Juniors
Bay 5 starts on the 30m line at the southern end, I'm about 10 rows back right on the 30m line. All beer gone to mid strength new in plastic cups $6 each I think, but if u venture round to the southern hill you can get xxxx In cans for the same price. Only place you can smoke is near the southern entrance (hockey end)
Hope you enjoy the game mate

broncos2010

Juniors
Should be a good game this one expecting a good win, very good time to play the sharks right now.

I also hope that benno starts with Roberts on the field , that gidley starting halve for 20 mins is such a waste what he did last week, I see no point.