What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Match

JL Bunny

Juniors
Hey all, just a quickie to find out if any ladies and gents are coming to Telstra from the army to watch Souths and the Raiders?

If so, the bay the burrow sit in is bay 105 and is general admin... a bit of friendly rivalry like the match in Canberra wouldn't go astray!

Hope to see you there.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill be there and from memory yesterday a decent number of the army plan to make the trek up the hume
we should get a good turn out... ill leave it to the head honcho's to discuss where we're sitting

JL Bunny

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
We've got a car load of 7, we'll be somewhere between 100 and 106, that's where our free tix are :D

106 if need be... it's obviously a poor atmosphere in a big ground with small numbers... so you best be loud :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
My free pass was wiped off my computer when it got reformated
if anyone is able to help me out, please PM me

if not ill have to cop the messley 8 bucks away ticket cost
cheers

hrundi99

First Grade
I'll be in hospital with the wife and my new son/daughter.

Our collective hearts will be with the Green Machine and the Army however...

Raider_69

Post Whore
congrats mate, heres hoping the boys can put the icing on the cake of a new addition to the hrundi family

edabomb

First Grade
Hope all goes well Mr and Mrs Hrundi. Just don't influence his music tastes, give him a chance to be cool :lol: ;-)

hrundi99

First Grade
I'll be starting his/her musical education with a little album called "Please Please Me"...

But, I digress...

greeneyed

First Grade
Hrundi... the baby will come late, allowing you both to go to Telstra... mid week arrival... and then off the game away game v the Broncos.

hrundi99

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Hrundi... the baby will come late, allowing you both to go to Telstra... mid week arrival... and then off the game away game v the Broncos.

Well it's a planned c-section due to the baby being breach, but hey who knows, right?

:cool:

greeneyed

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
Well it's a planned c-section due to the baby being breach, but hey who knows, right?

:cool:

So you could have planned the day a whole lot better! :shock: ;-)

Good luck with it mate, and best wishes to you wife and baby.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Yeah, the army will be there. Always love singing against the Burrow.

The battleworn pajero will make its first Army trek since the newcastle game of 2005. If you're a marsupial, I'd watch out.

thickos

First Grade
This game i'm terrified about, have been all year. If we're fair dinkum we need to do what the Warriors did to them and roll them big time, get that for and against close to zero.

It's a big test of our mental preparation, and I'll be there hoping they play with the right attitude!

Loz

Juniors
Hello JL, my little bunny friend. I will be there on saturday and will pop over and say hello.

Paullyboy

Coach
Yeah they should be absolute specials - Raiders coming off a couple of good wins, with people starting to praise them AND up against hte worst team in the comp = danger