What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

rabbitohs95

Bench
Only players worth chasing in each position imo, barring the halves and hooker of which we don't need any.

Fullback: Jordan Kahu (Broncos)

Wing: Gideon Mosby-Gela (Cowboys), Kevin Naiqama (Tigers), Jorge Taufua (Sea Eagles)

Centre: James Roberts (Broncos)

Props: Adam Blair (Broncos), Charlie Gubb (Warriors), Jeremy Latimore (Sharks), Brenton Lawrence (Sea Eagles), Agnatius Paasi (Titans), Sam Tagataese (Sharks), Albert Vete (Warriors)

Back Row: Bodene Thompson (Warriors)

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Only players worth chasing in each position imo, barring the halves and hooker of which we don't need any.

Fullback: Jordan Kahu (Broncos)

Wing: Gideon Mosby-Gela (Cowboys), Kevin Naiqama (Tigers), Jorge Taufua (Sea Eagles)

Centre: James Roberts (Broncos)

Props: Adam Blair (Broncos), Charlie Gubb (Warriors), Jeremy Latimore (Sharks), Brenton Lawrence (Sea Eagles), Agnatius Paasi (Titans), Sam Tagataese (Sharks), Albert Vete (Warriors)

Back Row: Bodene Thompson (Warriors)

James Roberts, GGM, Paasi and Blair. Would love any of those guys. The rest is just sideways purchasing.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Gray's move has also been confirmed by the club. I just read the Members email. Unfoutunate but I can't say I didn't see it coming.

Speaking of news that is Unfortunate but I can't say I didn't see it coming, Auckland has lost the Nines. There will be no Nines next year (which is fair enough due to the World Cup) but Auckland has certainly lost it for 2019 and it will move to Aus.

I blame Dean Lonergan. The first year was a sell out because the tickets were so cheap, from then on they rose dramatically as Lonergan got greedy. This led to lower crowd numbers and now look what's happened.

That's straight up BS. Loved the 9's. It was exciting footy to watch. Being a touch player I always loved to see the speed and footwork of some of these players.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Aaron gray is gone. Now we definitely need to recruit an outside back or two.
He will kill it at Cronulla if he stays fit as there aren't any NSW Cup players over there. He is surrounded by quality!!!.....

Don't worry though mate just ask CAFPOW it's as long as we re-sign Clark and Tyrrell plus buy a reject dud in the backs and all carries on as normal............ ;);)

Rabbits20

Immortal
If he's getting 400k a season at the sharks then good on him. I don't know if his worth that much but players should always punch for higher than what theyre worth. I would say that puts the sharks recruitment to rest as well. They would definitely be struggling with the cap now with all the players they need to resign.
What is AJ on????

Around 350k you reckon??.....

Imo we will miss Goodwin more than Gray. Goodwin gets his hands more dirty and is a back up goal kicker!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
James Roberts, GGM, Paasi and Blair. Would love any of those guys. The rest is just sideways purchasing.
I don't want Blair. He's overrated and his work rate is not the best!!!......

I'll have Paasi but not keen on some others listed in this thread!!!!

If we get Maloney too the negative is he's very ildsciplined!!!!!

We need GGM.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
He will kill it at Cronulla if he stays fit as there aren't any NSW Cup players over there. He is surrounded by quality!!!.....

Don't worry though mate just ask CAFPOW it's as long as we re-sign Clark and Tyrrell plus buy a reject dud in the backs and all carries on as normal............ ;);)

I don't mind if he kills it at Cronulla. I don't think he was very happy at Souths especially after Dylan Walker got the boot. Cronulla will be a fresh start for him.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I don't want Blair. He's overrated and his work rate is not the best!!!......

I'll have Paasi but not keen on some others listed in this thread!!!!

If we get Maloney too the negative is he's very ildsciplined!!!!!

We need GGM.

Blair isn't a bad signing. His just down on form. I wouldn't pay overs for him but he's a player that could be a real enforcer in our pack. Something the Burgess twins have lacked.

Souths are chasing Maloney pretty hard apparently. it makes me wonder where Walker will be playing next year. Maybe fullback permanently? But he doesn't look happy there not too mention his stats are considerably worse at fullback than 5/8th.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Blair isn't a bad signing. His just down on form. I wouldn't pay overs for him but he's a player that could be a real enforcer in our pack. Something the Burgess twins have lacked.

Souths are chasing Maloney pretty hard apparently. it makes me wonder where Walker will be playing next year. Maybe fullback permanently? But he doesn't look happy there not too mention his stats are considerably worse at fullback than 5/8th.
I'm extremely pissed off......

Our club needs to get their priorities right!!!!!!! FACT....

If we waste f**king 900k on Maloney it creates problems!!!

- Maloney gives away too many penalties and inbetween his greatness he can produce shit plays!!!!!! He said getting older too!!!!!
- If we get Maloney that will definitely piss off Cody and he will be out the door. I don't blame Cody either as I'd do the same thing!!!! Cody would then go to that next level at another club.
If we get Maloney we waste 900k and can't strengthen our prop position or get the extra good back or 2 we need. We need to upgrade Cody form his 250kish figure next season and give him 450k. It's a no brainer!!!!! I'd like a prop like Junior Paula for example. Also we missed our chance on the market with a player like Matulino. It was crucial we got a player like this. The Tigers recruitment has won out there!!!!! We also should've chased harder last year for Wallace or Vaughan!!!! There weren't that expensive at the time either!!!! Our recruitment is not playing smartly at all!!!!! Parramatta aren't f**king stupid are they???.... no they aren't as they took Brown off us, now they signed Kane Evans who for us would've been an upgrade on Tyrrell/Turner.... FACT.........

I have also seen Ofehengaue have matches where he can make those 13 hit ups for 120m off the bench and make his tackles. If we got a player like him we can't limit him and say he can only run at certain fugging times. We need to tell him to keep turning up for hit ups and looking for offloads!!!!! Just run hard son is what should be said!!!! Clark and Tyrrell plus Turner and the twins do not run hard. They just trot into the defence and go through the motions. As I I said it doesn't have to be a superstar signing but we need to learn to get the best out of players who can take that next step like Paasi for example!!!!! Even someone like a Leeson Ah Mau for example!!!!!!

For the wing a guy like Kahu wouldn't cut it!!!! He doesn't make enough territory coming out of trouble!!!! We need someone to help Gagai do the shit work!!!! Goodwin is a loss in this regard!!!!!!

A winger like Rona or Taufau would be good for us I reckon!!!!!!!!

Blair is getting older and he is overrated as I said!!!!! He is not a metre eater either who has leg drive!!!!! He drifts in and out of games!!!!!!!!

Sorry mate I don't like Blair!!!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade

Blair would do the turner/Tyrrell role and be an upgrade on both. You need someone to do the tackling in the middle for the twins. His not the biggest metre eater but he would chip in here and there and can at least pass before and after the line.

I think bennett would find him to valuable to release though

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

- Maloney gives away too many penalties and inbetween his greatness he can produce shit plays!!!!!! He said getting older too!!!!!
- If we get Maloney that will definitely piss off Cody and he will be out the door. I don't blame Cody either as I'd do the same thing!!!! Cody would then go to that next level at another club.
If we get Maloney we waste 900k and can't strengthen our prop position or get the extra good back or 2 we need. We need to upgrade Cody form his 250kish figure next season and give him 450k. It's a no brainer!!!!! I'd like a prop like Junior Paula for example. Also we missed our chance on the market with a player like Matulino. It was crucial we got a player like this. The Tigers recruitment has won out there!!!!! We also should've chased harder last year for Wallace or Vaughan!!!! There weren't that expensive at the time either!!!! Our recruitment is not playing smartly at all!!!!! Parramatta aren't f**king stupid are they???.... no they aren't as they took Brown off us, now they signed Kane Evans who for us would've been an upgrade on Tyrrell/Turner.... FACT.........

I have also seen Ofehengaue have matches where he can make those 13 hit ups for 120m off the bench and make his tackles. If we got a player like him we can't limit him and say he can only run at certain fugging times. We need to tell him to keep turning up for hit ups and looking for offloads!!!!! Just run hard son is what should be said!!!! Clark and Tyrrell plus Turner and the twins do not run hard. They just trot into the defence and go through the motions. As I I said it doesn't have to be a superstar signing but we need to learn to get the best out of players who can take that next step like Paasi for example!!!!! Even someone like a Leeson Ah Mau for example!!!!!!

For the wing a guy like Kahu wouldn't cut it!!!! He doesn't make enough territory coming out of trouble!!!! We need someone to help Gagai do the shit work!!!! Goodwin is a loss in this regard!!!!!!

Blair is getting older and he is overrated as I said!!!!! He is not a metre eater either who has leg drive!!!!! He drifts in and out of games!!!!!!!!

Okay firstly you don't have to apologise for anything

Secondly I was opposed to pissing off cody at first but tbh Cody or his manager has backstabbed the club by doing this upgrade cry. Souths are in the bottom part of the table for a reason. Maloney brings valuable experience with him. Watching him play for the sharks you can see why they're the premiers. He creates threats all around the park with his running game and his kicking game. I feel that he would seriously boost the Burgess twins as well. Let them play the offload game and have him run holes through opposition defence.

Souths was his 2nd choice when he first joined the roosters so it's not like he hated the area either.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Okay firstly you don't have to apologise for anything

Secondly I was opposed to pissing off cody at first but tbh Cody or his manager has backstabbed the club by doing this upgrade cry. Souths are in the bottom part of the table for a reason. Maloney brings valuable experience with him. Watching him play for the sharks you can see why they're the premiers. He creates threats all around the park with his running game and his kicking game. I feel that he would seriously boost the Burgess twins as well. Let them play the offload game and have him run holes through opposition defence.

Souths was his 2nd choice when he first joined the roosters so it's not like he hated the area either.
I get where you are coming from mate.

If it happened I hope your judgement turns out to be right......

coolumsharkie

Referee

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is all I saw. Thanks for AG xx

Latest posts