What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

BUNNY POWER

Juniors
Souths are chasing Maloney pretty hard apparently. it makes me wonder where Walker will be playing next year. Maybe fullback permanently? But he doesn't look happy there not too mention his stats are considerably worse at fullback than 5/8th.

Maybe Walker will go to the Sharks, and we get Maloney.

1. Dane Gagai
2. Alex Johnston
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Greg Inglis
5. Joe Burgess
6. James Maloney
7. Adam Reynolds

If we do get Maloney, and he and Reynolds stay fit and play well next year, they could be the NSW halves next year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
1:Inglis
2:Johnston
3:Gagai
4:Rona
5:Burgess
6:Walker
7:Reynolds

Definitely dreaming!
Or:

1. Gagai
2. AJ
3. GI
4. Hunt
5. Rona/Joe/Mitchell

If we get say both Rona and Joe that'd be great and have Hunt on standby.......

We do need a prop signing as well!!!! Paasi goes pretty well or Ofehengaue.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Maybe Walker will go to the Sharks, and we get Maloney.

1. Dane Gagai
2. Alex Johnston
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Greg Inglis
5. Joe Burgess
6. James Maloney
7. Adam Reynolds

If we do get Maloney, and he and Reynolds stay fit and play well next year, they could be the NSW halves next year.
Nooooooo mate don't say that!!!!!

We need them starting off the season well and then turning to shit around Round 8 and then coming good again in about Round 14-15 lol!!!!......

Keary and Pearce can play halves for Blues lol and risk severe injury;);)

handyman2190

Bench
I'm extremely pissed off......

Our club needs to get their priorities right!!!!!!! FACT....

If we waste f**king 900k on Maloney it creates problems!!!

- Maloney gives away too many penalties and inbetween his greatness he can produce shit plays!!!!!! He said getting older too!!!!!
- If we get Maloney that will definitely piss off Cody and he will be out the door. I don't blame Cody either as I'd do the same thing!!!! Cody would then go to that next level at another club.
If we get Maloney we waste 900k and can't strengthen our prop position or get the extra good back or 2 we need. We need to upgrade Cody form his 250kish figure next season and give him 450k. It's a no brainer!!!!! I'd like a prop like Junior Paula for example. Also we missed our chance on the market with a player like Matulino. It was crucial we got a player like this. The Tigers recruitment has won out there!!!!! We also should've chased harder last year for Wallace or Vaughan!!!! There weren't that expensive at the time either!!!! Our recruitment is not playing smartly at all!!!!! Parramatta aren't f**king stupid are they???.... no they aren't as they took Brown off us, now they signed Kane Evans who for us would've been an upgrade on Tyrrell/Turner.... FACT.........

I have also seen Ofehengaue have matches where he can make those 13 hit ups for 120m off the bench and make his tackles. If we got a player like him we can't limit him and say he can only run at certain fugging times. We need to tell him to keep turning up for hit ups and looking for offloads!!!!! Just run hard son is what should be said!!!! Clark and Tyrrell plus Turner and the twins do not run hard. They just trot into the defence and go through the motions. As I I said it doesn't have to be a superstar signing but we need to learn to get the best out of players who can take that next step like Paasi for example!!!!! Even someone like a Leeson Ah Mau for example!!!!!!

For the wing a guy like Kahu wouldn't cut it!!!! He doesn't make enough territory coming out of trouble!!!! We need someone to help Gagai do the shit work!!!! Goodwin is a loss in this regard!!!!!!

A winger like Rona or Taufau would be good for us I reckon!!!!!!!!

Blair is getting older and he is overrated as I said!!!!! He is not a metre eater either who has leg drive!!!!! He drifts in and out of games!!!!!!!!

Sorry mate I don't like Blair!!!!!
Very good Rabbits i agree with your surmassion we have lost the plot i go so far as to say cody should stay and get his 450 AR should be released he has done nothing for 3 years and if we have a spare 900 why havent we been buying we desp need a prop and 2 backs latue rona koribete would be good this team with no spine needs a massive shakeup players need to be shown the door

rabbitohs95

Bench
Curse of the Membership Card continues...

2014 Sam Burgess, leaves next year
2016 Luke Keary, leaves next year
2017 Aaron Gray, going next year

Anyone else know of any other examples? I've got most of my membership cards but they're scattered about somewhere in the house.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Curse of the Membership Card continues...

2014 Sam Burgess, leaves next year
2016 Luke Keary, leaves next year
2017 Aaron Gray, going next year

Anyone else know of any other examples? I've got most of my membership cards but they're scattered about somewhere in the house.

Isaac Luke was 2015 im pretty sure

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
That 3hats guy on zero tackle that claims to have inside info is saying that sharks offered double what Souths could offer gray.

He is also saying Souths are chasing two international backs. My guess is that one of them is Jordan kahu.

He also reckons we'll have to pay Crichton 600k a year to keep him as the roosters are chasing him hard.

Just to clarify, do the roosters not have a salary cap?

southsport

First Grade
Very good Rabbits i agree with your surmassion we have lost the plot i go so far as to say cody should stay and get his 450 AR should be released he has done nothing for 3 years and if we have a spare 900 why havent we been buying we desp need a prop and 2 backs latue rona koribete would be good this team with no spine needs a massive shakeup players need to be shown the door

Let's wait and see how Adam performs for the remainder of 2017, I think the shackles may have been taken off him by the coach and his form may lift.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Spot on!!!.....

Only think I disagree on is we should keep AR. I think he will come good.......

Rabbits20

Immortal
That 3hats guy on zero tackle that claims to have inside info is saying that sharks offered double what Souths could offer gray.

He is also saying Souths are chasing two international backs. My guess is that one of them is Jordan kahu.

He also reckons we'll have to pay Crichton 600k a year to keep him as the roosters are chasing him hard.

Just to clarify, do the roosters not have a salary cap?
Dodgy Politis..........

I don't really want Kahu. He isn't strong enough to make the hard metres coming out of trouble!!!!