What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

themacemaceman

Juniors
oi MMM Gray should play well at the sharks after all they are a top 4-6 team ...p.s. MMM i cant believe the powers to be at souths let us slip to 12th position after 2014 it beggars belief and how they destroyed our players roster from ( 2014-2017 ) ....Shadow:mad:...
You can't help it when blokes don't want to be at the club any more. Teo was always going as he was over the media. Isaac just wanted to go home and be closer to family. What's the point of having players on the books who dont want to be there?
This brings us to D.Walker. In hindsight we should have kept him. Absolutely!
But how did we know he's not the next Paul Carter. You win some ,you lose some.
Richo himself was critical of the roster management since 2014.

I think part is the love affair with the guys who won you a title, you try and retain the winning team, by doing that you end up paying overs as other teams now want these premiership winning players.
Now I know we don't agree on these players but Turner and Clarke , Tyrell.... whilst being part of the "love affair of premiership winning players", I'm not so sure they are over paid whereas the twins are, judging by their form since.

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Madge obviously thinks we're still fighting for the finals by not playing Murray. Just like fuimaono he played for Australia and killed it. Needs to be played sooner rather than later. Our squad needs a breath of fresh air and the experience will do him wonders.

Travitoh

First Grade
Cook has been with us for almost 2 seasons now and at the age of 26 has been unable to make the 9 his. We are the third club he has been at and failed to assert himself as a first grade player. I highly doubt that he'll do so at a fourth.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
004-snos-kek-is-the-deification-of-the-primordial-concept-2562771.png

Latest posts