What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Souths should start looking at johnny tuivasa sheck. He would be cheap and he's a solid winger. Watched him score the match winning NYC grand final try last year.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Souths should start looking at johnny tuivasa sheck. He would be cheap and he's a solid winger. Watched him score the match winning NYC grand final try last year.
Nowhere near as good as his brother but not a bad option. I'd rather Kahu though. Really want him to join the side.

1. Gagai/Kahu
2. AJ
3. Hunt/Gagai
4. GI
5. Kahu/Gagai/Hunt
6. Walker
7. Reynolds

Now THAT'S a good lookin backline

DiegoNT

First Grade
So with the news of cook being dropped, there has been small, but unreliable, rumours of him wanting out. Anyone heard anything?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Phoenix Hunt could not even get inside the U20's team for a while there!!!!!

He isn't ready yet......

I believe we need a running hooker too and that gets the twins on the front foot!!!!!!

Cook is the way to go...... who cares if he misses a tackle!!!.... I can live with that for all the the other very good things he provides....

DiegoNT

First Grade
Cook was stuck behind rein
Then stuck behind Lichaa
Then stuck behind Mcinnes
Then stuck behind an aging Farah.

All he had to do is outplay 1 of those players and he'd be established in 1st grade by now.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
So with the news of cook being dropped, there has been small, but unreliable, rumours of him wanting out. Anyone heard anything?

Wouldn't surprise me especially after you bullied him on twitter ;)

But seriously. Cook will probably get an offer from the knights and ask for a release. Farah only has another year in him..

doyen

Bench
Wouldn't surprise me especially after you bullied him on twitter ;)

But seriously. Cook will probably get an offer from the knights and ask for a release. Farah only has another year in him..

I would be so sorry to see Cookie depart!!

I'll remember him most for the "bombed try" of the season---the "kick & chase" using his knee instead of his boot & the "the up & under" pass to his mate outside who had to try & disarm it like a BOMB!!

And who could forget this lightning-fast players one & only try in the red & green when he strode over from about 3ms into a gap as wide as two Sydney Heads!!

But what I would miss most is his pooncey dashes where he gets near the defensive line then swerves away into an almost U-turn!!

Cook was finally going to be axed but as usual Madge has left it about a half a season too late!!

Good to see Murray getting a go------ Capt. of the JNR SOO team-----a player that must now be encouraged & persevered with from now on in!!

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I would be so sorry to see Cookie depart!!

I'll remember him most for the "bombed try" of the season---the "kick & chase" using his knee instead of his boot & the "the up & under" pass to his mate outside who had to try & disarm it like a BOMB!!

And who could forget this lightning-fast players one & only try in the red & green when he strode over from about 3ms into a gap as wide as two Sydney Heads!!

But what I would miss most is his pooncey dashes where he gets near the defensive line then swerves away into an almost U-turn!!

Cook was finally going to be axed but as usual Madge has left it about a half a season too late!!

Good to see Murray getting a go------ Capt. of the JNR SOO team-----a player that must now be encouraged & persevered with from now on in!!

Unfortunately Murray isn't getting a go... I don't get it tbh.