What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Homo man69

Juniors
Really? I haven't heard anything but who knows? Where'd you hear that from?

I agree there are plenty of better wingers but he could become one of the best in the NRL in a few seasons. It's true he played against teams that were not the best but even against teams like Aus and Tonga, he was a shining light. I think he's got the goods and is a great player.

He's said it's a dream of his to play NRL too.

It's unlikely we'd get him but who knows?
It was mentioned in the paper. That a club is deep into negotiations with him. I supplied a link for this further up on this thread. I can't really tell you my source but I will say that the Broncos look like the club he will end up at. He really enjoyed playing under Bennett.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
First of all you show your ignorance nameing turner and britt as props they are both lightweight second rowers
:joy: They both played prop in 2017 genius.

Also, friendly tip, don't try to call people ignorant if you can't spell basic words like "naming" :joy::joy::joy:

Rabbitoad

Juniors
It was mentioned in the paper. That a club is deep into negotiations with him. I supplied a link for this further up on this thread. I can't really tell you my source but I will say that the Broncos look like the club he will end up at. He really enjoyed playing under Bennett.
"I can't tell you my source" = I have no source

Rabbits20

Immortal
Really? I haven't heard anything but who knows? Where'd you hear that from?

I agree there are plenty of better wingers but he could become one of the best in the NRL in a few seasons. It's true he played against teams that were not the best but even against teams like Aus and Tonga, he was a shining light. I think he's got the goods and is a great player.

He's said it's a dream of his to play NRL too.

It's unlikely we'd get him but who knows?
McGillvary or whatever he's called sure gets through plenty of the shit work.....

Has an error in him though....

Can't see us getting him though...

TheTruth

Juniors
Even if it came down to money we couldn't win. The roosters apparently have more cap space than us. I don't think it's about money for Angus it's more about the best club to set himself up for a great career. When I say that I mean premierships, rep honours, captaincy. If Souths can't pick up then I'm afraid they will lose Crichton purely because of that and not money. He played SG ball with the roosters anyway.

Negative negative negative woe is me!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rumour is Madge being gone in the way it happened is what could very well be why Angus leaves Souths..... they had a close relationship and it's why Angus initially came to us.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Many in here think Madge going is a good thing.....

I don't see it that way at all..... he was the man to pull us through this and he was really helping our young guys of which many I get will now not feel as comfortable....

I don't think it'll be good for us..... I think it brings instability to us and we now have a rookie coach who couldn't even get his role as defensive coach last season even half right and he hasn't come out and addressed it....... keeps avoiding the issue......

Knucklehead management but as usual it's SSTID!!!!!!!

TheTruth

Juniors

I don't see it that way at all..... he was the man to pull us through this and he was really helping our young guys of which many I get will now not feel as comfortable....

I don't think it'll be good for us..... I think it brings instability to us and we now have a rookie coach who couldn't even get his role as defensive coach last season even half right and he hasn't come out and addressed it....... keeps avoiding the issue......

I think you’re a muppet

Obey

Juniors

He may of been defensive coach but he would of been coaching madges tactics and madge would have the final say on everything.

I thought that would of been obvious but of course you know better.

TheTruth

Juniors
Why insult him for having an opinion? Angus made it clear that he wasn't happy with madge's sacking.

All his points are valid. He's being pretty harsh on Seibold but it's the truth, he was our defensive coach last year.

Made it clear?

Show me where he has even commented on it, some of you blokes still have very vivid imaginations, rumours become fact around here very quick

Rabbits20

Immortal
Why insult him for having an opinion? Angus made it clear that he wasn't happy with madge's sacking.

All his points are valid. He's being pretty harsh on Seibold but it's the truth, he was our defensive coach last year.
Thanks mate for the respect....

Seems we have a couple wanting to de-rail things again...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Made it clear?

Show me where he has even commented on it, some of you blokes still have very vivid imaginations, rumours become fact around here very quick
Log onto your Facebook and click sporting news Australia page and find the article from this morning.... it's clearly there....

Obviously I won't bring it up on here as it's expose my personal details....

Latest posts