What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Homo man69

Juniors
It's all fine to believe differently to others but to then attack someone unprovoked because they're different to you is a real wank move. Have some respect for a fellow human. He isn't trying to f**k you so there is no need for hostilities towards him.
I'm sensing a troll account in this account but if that is your approach to living, breathing people then you deserve as little respect as you display towards them.
Thankyou and no this is not a troll account. If you look at my comments you will see I'm here to discuss rugby league not annoy people.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Don't take it personal precious,I'm not one for political correctness.
There's a lot of people's lifestyles,race,religion and life choices I have zero tolerance for,yours is one of them.
And yes call me a racist and homophobic or whatever else you choose to,I really won't be offended!
You're gutless for only being brave enough to talk shit when you're online. Very "precious" behaviour

Rabbits20

Immortal
Let's just cut all this out and get back to the footy talk.....

Some in here know my views but we now have to try and come together regardless of what our view is......

We are here as we love the Bunnies...... we all have that in common....

Let's not get nasty........

To this new guy on the forum don't become entangled in it..... I know it's a touchy topic for you I really get that but don't become caught in the entangled web........

We all need to try getting on with one another regardless of what background we have.....

Homo man69

Juniors
Just wanted to find out who the likely fullback would be for you guys next year. Someone was kind enough to answer. Others were very rude and to be honest one post brought a tear to my eye.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Could the question be, can we put team on the park that has a chance? Injuries & rep games aside, is our full strength 17 going to compete? I get a little pessimistic from tine to tine.
That's a very good question you ask.....

I have big doubts....

callmack1

Staff member
Let's just cut all this out and get back to the footy talk.....

Some in here know my views but we now have to try and come together regardless of what our view is......

We are here as we love the Bunnies...... we all have that in common....

Let's not get nasty........

To this new guy on the forum don't become entangled in it..... I know it's a touchy topic for you I really get that but don't become caught in the entangled web........

We all need to try getting on with one another regardless of what background we have.....
Great post bro. I respect everyone in here and there is no need get personal or attack someone due to different beliefs, whatever that may be.

Forgot to say, welcome Homo man. You're a Parra fan right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thoughts on the Hayne signing?

Homo man69

Juniors
Great post bro. I respect everyone in here and there is no need get personal or attack someone due to different beliefs, whatever that may be.

Forgot to say, welcome Homo man. You're a Parra fan right? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thoughts on the Hayne signing?
Yep bleed blue n gold. Totally agaisnt Hayne signing. He is just lazy. His ball returns from fullback when he was with us before were embarassing. He relies on his natrual ability and doesn't train hard or work on his game. Now that he's getting older that ability is slipping. I have some relatives he play for Rouse hill rhinos. That club had ALOT of former parra players. Some have told my relo's that the only year Hayne pulled his finger out was 2009 when he was on fire. That was because the players had a mid season meeting about Haynes laziness. So he starting training better and had his best half year, The guys is just gonna go downhill.

doyen

Bench
Yep bleed blue n gold. Totally agaisnt Hayne signing. He is just lazy. His ball returns from fullback when he was with us before were embarassing. He relies on his natrual ability and doesn't train hard or work on his game. Now that he's getting older that ability is slipping. I have some relatives he play for Rouse hill rhinos. That club had ALOT of former parra players. Some have told my relo's that the only year Hayne pulled his finger out was 2009 when he was on fire. That was because the players had a mid season meeting about Haynes laziness. So he starting training better and had his best half year, The guys is just gonna go downhill.

Hayne seems to have the great potential to be a destructive element wherever he plays.
I hope that he performs well for the Eels--your club has had to suffer more than its share of crap in recent times!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

I think that you guys are getting a potential game winner for only 500k. If you asked me about 2 years ago when parra were having the salary cap issues I would've said, f**k no Hayne would be a terrible signing. He would've destroyed the culture like he did at Titans. But now I look at the position parra are in and I think he could bring you guys a premiership. He needs to go to a team that has established players there and won't be pushed around. So that rules out half the competition in my opinion. I think it's a stroke of genius by the club. They sign him on a 1 year deal at bargain price. If he goes shit then f**k him off to tennis but if he goes well then you can consider resigning him on your terms. Brad Arthur has seriously turned your club around. Parra's premiership window is well and truly open.

handyman2190

Bench
I think that you guys are getting a potential game winner for only 500k. If you asked me about 2 years ago when parra were having the salary cap issues I would've said, f**k no Hayne would be a terrible signing. He would've destroyed the culture like he did at Titans. But now I look at the position parra are in and I think he could bring you guys a premiership. He needs to go to a team that has established players there and won't be pushed around. So that rules out half the competition in my opinion. I think it's a stroke of genius by the club. They sign him on a 1 year deal at bargain price. If he goes shit then f**k him off to tennis but if he goes well then you can consider resigning him on your terms. Brad Arthur has seriously turned your club around. Parra's premiership window is well and truly open.
I think its a rort and totally unfair and corrupt!!
When sam was coming back from rugby and we tried to sign him on the same money he was on before he left the nrl wouldnt register the contract because it was under market value so we had to pay more. So.. why this favouratism with hayne? He is on 1.2 now 500 is approved its corruption and unfair this shouldnt be allowed and all the other clubs should be in arms...strike!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think its a rort and totally unfair and corrupt!!
When sam was coming back from rugby and we tried to sign him on the same money he was on before he left the nrl wouldnt register the contract because it was under market value so we had to pay more. So.. why this favouratism with hayne? He is on 1.2 now 500 is approved its corruption and unfair this shouldnt be allowed and all the other clubs should be in arms...strike!!!

I don't know the specifics of the contract but I thought the Titans were paying the difference? Not too mention Hayne picked up a fat cheque in the off season from the Titans anyway worth over 100k before he left. NRL salary cap has always been a joke though. TPA's have destroyed the purpose of the cap in the first place.

handyman2190

Bench
I don't know the specifics of the contract but I thought the Titans were paying the difference? Not too mention Hayne picked up a fat cheque in the off season from the Titans anyway worth over 100k before he left. NRL salary cap has always been a joke though. TPA's have destroyed the purpose of the cap in the first place.
Clubs releasing players that ask to go do so without obligation to pay its when the club shifts a player it dosent want then they fork it

Latest posts