What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

themacemaceman

Juniors
You wouldn’t want to pay too much more than 325k for Jennings.

I think 325k is fair.

Correct in that Gags best position is wing.

But our depth already isn’t really strong in the backs imo.

Douiehi probs misses the first 8-10 rounds too.
Good point mate. I Forgot about that.

handyman2190

Bench
Apparently souths have given seibs an ultamatum, if he hasn't signed by the end of the month he is out for 2019 well may as well play hard ball, the revolving door approach by players and coaches is dead at souths put up or go now, i like it, why give him a chance to chummy up and steal our boys. I say good on you Richo good on you board.

southsport

First Grade
Apparently souths have given seibs an ultamatum, if he hasn't signed by the end of the month he is out for 2019 well may as well play hard ball, the revolving door approach by players and coaches is dead at souths put up or go now, i like it, why give him a chance to chummy up and steal our boys. I say good on you Richo good on you board.
I don't like the idea if Souths are paying him out, more money down the drain.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
I don't the idea if Souths are paying him out, more money down the drain.
It may be down the drain, but think of the damage this can do to recruitment and players playing for a coach they know is only there until his next job is vacant,like cleary, its untenable morale is low,players dont put in.
I also heard maybe we will swop with bennet who will bring TPJn with him

southsport

First Grade
It may be down the drain, but think of the damage this can do to recruitment and players playing for a coach they know is only there until his next job is vacant,like cleary, its untenable morale is low,players dont put in.
I also heard maybe we will swop with bennet who will bring TPJn with him
Yeah the Bennett rumour won't go away.

ThingFish

Juniors
If we are going to let Seibs go it has to be soon so the payout doesn’t count against our 2019 Football Department cap. I’m not sure what that deadline is. That’s probably the need for an ultimatum. If the rumor is true that is.

ThingFish

Juniors
Good on Souths for giving Seibs a deadline to commit to us I say!
I’m not sure, the whole thing stinks of bullish!t to me. There isn’t a whisper of it anywhere else except wishful “rumour”. What Richo has said, is that Seibs has a hard choice to make if he is offered the Broncs job, and that they are prepared to let him go early if he accepts the Broncs job and wants an early release. But that’s very different to giving him a deadline. I wouldn’t say no to early termination though if he accepts the Broncs job and doesn’t want to leave.

I retract the above I did find a Lurker rumour saying we have given an ultimatum- Good.

Edit- Preseason starts in a couple of weeks so either way we’ll probab have our answer next week or even sooner.

Last edited:

Certitude

Juniors
I’m not sure, the whole thing stinks of bullish!t to me. There isn’t a whisper of it anywhere else except wishful “rumour”. What Richo has said, is that Seibs has a hard choice to make if he is offered the Broncs job, and that they are prepared to let him go early if he accepts the Broncs job and wants an early release. But that’s very different to giving him a deadline. I wouldn’t say no to early termination though if he accepts the Broncs job and doesn’t want to leave.

I retract the above I did find a Lurker rumour saying we have given an ultimatum- Good.

Edit- Preseason starts in a couple of weeks so either way we’ll probab have our answer next week or even sooner.

Of course it’s bullshit, as if anyone would believe it’s fair dinkum :joy::joy:

Seibold is O/S, he just gave a presentation & speech to a group of Welsh Rugby Union coaches, I doubt any of this coaching crap has even been effecting him
My opinion is that he & Richo are totally cool with where they stand & I have an inkling he’ll be staying

ThingFish

Juniors
Of course it’s bullshit, as if anyone would believe it’s fair dinkum :joy::joy:

Seibold is O/S, he just gave a presentation & speech to a group of Welsh Rugby Union coaches, I doubt any of this coaching crap has even been effecting him
My opinion is that he & Richo are totally cool with where they stand & I have an inkling he’ll be staying
Yeah. In the Ben Cross story above, Ben Cross says he was only approached by Seibs last week over coffee for the Forwards coach role. So if Seibs is recruiting assistant coaches as late as last week maybe he is settling in.

southsport

First Grade
Yeah. In the Ben Cross story above, Ben Cross says he was only approached by Seibs last week over coffee for the Forwards coach role. So if Seibs is recruiting assistant coaches as late as last week maybe he is settling in.
Seibs has consistently said that he will be coaching Souths in 2019.

Latest posts