What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Mixo Joe

Juniors
A relative of mine has heard Alex Johnston to the Raiders and sorry Toad I can't be more specific! Just wish all this coaching shit is sorted out quickly1

Rabbits20

Immortal
There has been discussion elsewhere that makes me suspect that all this talk of Furner taking the head coach position at Souths as nothing more than media speculation.
A close mate of mine as you know Southy his mate has a connection in high places as you know and he was saying this:

Maguire to Tigers
Cleary to Panthers
Seibs to Broncos
Bennett to Souths

Surely not Bennett. Please no.

Rabbits20

Immortal
A relative of mine has heard Alex Johnston to the Raiders and sorry Toad I can't be more specific! Just wish all this coaching shit is sorted out quickly1
It’s all a shambles currently.

We are already short on depth compared to this season just gone.

We can’t afford to lose more players whilst teams like the Roosters who will keep making signings.

southsport

First Grade
Well Seibs is showing zero loyalty. He’s thrown it in our face.
Loyalty only goes so far, if someone offers you the same money you stay, but if someone else offers you $50k per year more then you take it, that's $1k extra per week, I wouldn't knock that back.

southsport

First Grade
A close mate of mine as you know Southy his mate has a connection in high places as you know and he was saying this:

Maguire to Tigers
Cleary to Panthers
Seibs to Broncos
Bennett to Souths

Surely not Bennett. Please no.
Except that others who are in the know say that Souths wont have a bar of Bennett after he ditched them at the 11th hour last time.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Except that others who are in the know say that Souths wont have a bar of Bennett after he ditched then at the 11th hour last time.
Well I hope that’s right.

I’d settle for Furner but Adam O’Brien from under Bellamy seems like he’d be great.

Rabbits20

Immortal
if Seibs goes I think it will be a mutual decison.
By that I mean we won’t be terminating him and paying him out, and I don’t think he will be expecting to be paid out if he is being paid by the Broncos to coach in 2019.
No one is out of pocket.
Who do you think will coach us?

What’s you gut telling you?

Pilot house

Juniors
Get ready for the speech oh it was the hardest choice he ever had to make and all.

Not at all I don’t think. He’s been in Paul White’s pocket all along. It’s been an easy choice for him I think like Pilot said.

I must say @Pilot house whilst we haven’t always agreed good on you for speaking up all about Seibs recently. To be honest bro I think you’ve nailed it every time and it’s just what people didn’t wanna hear which is why some took it the wrong way. But really you’re just saying how you feel and I feel exactly the same way.

Thanks brother.

Mr Spock he went public early too.

I kept being bullied here by the gang of cowards and the forum management here, they just let it go on and on...so I f**ked off.

You wanna talk Souths with me, you can jump onto the west tigers and eels site say hello.

People are welcome there mate.

Last edited:

themacemaceman

Juniors
Who do you think will coach us?

What’s you gut telling you?
My guts not telling me anything!
I don’t have a problem with Furner.
At least he was part of last year and can keep the momentum rolling from what Seibs has done with the team.

However he may have his own ideas, just as Seibs did who was assistant the year before and he may want to change it up again.

I wouldn’t mind seeing OBrien get a shot.
Trained under Bellamy and the Roosters obvioulsy see something in him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
My guts not telling me anything!
I don’t have a problem with Furner.
At least he was part of last year and can keep the momentum rolling from what Seibs has done with the team.

However he may have his own ideas, just as Seibs did who was assistant the year before and he may want to change it up again.

I wouldn’t mind seeing OBrien get a shot.
Trained under Bellamy and the Roosters obvioulsy see something in him.
I’m fuming with Seibs tbh....

Certitude

Juniors
It’s common sense dude.

The pre season is about to start. Of course it’s gonna be sorted before then.

It isn’t just the lurker reporting it either it’s everywhere.

Do you really think Seibold is out there telling everyone? He’s a level headed professional, he doesn’t deal with the gossip mongers in the off season, he deals with them in footie season & talks footy
There’s a lot of guessing going on & a lot of desperate journos being pressured by editors to write any old shit
Of course, he may leave, but these clowns don’t know, their guessing like you are

Paul Kay

Juniors
Who knows what the truth is. He may be just testing his worth .
I’ve had plenty of job interviews during my 30 years with the same company but never left.
As long as a decison is made by Wednesday I’m ok with him.
WEDNESDAY, WHICH BLOODY WEDBESDAY? Unless we stop Seibs for Benet, we are way behind. I team needs to be have players added. Coaches need to be primed for the rigours of the preseason and much more.

southsport

First Grade
Who knows what the truth is. He may be just testing his worth .
I’ve had plenty of job interviews during my 30 years with the same company but never left.
As long as a decison is made by Wednesday I’m ok with him.
Bellyache looked into taking the broncs coaching gig too, it's just a part of looking at the best employment opportunities.

Certitude

Juniors
WEDNESDAY, WHICH BLOODY WEDBESDAY? Unless we stop Seibs for Benet, we are way behind. I team needs to be have players added. Coaches need to be primed for the rigours of the preseason and much more.

Psssst

It’s all news limited paper talk, relax son

handyman2190

Bench
How? he is contracted,unless we have released him, to keep jennings,i have to admit he was feeble at FB , passing the ball instead of running it back, raiders have 2 good wingers at souths he plays first grade at raiders reserves,ill believe it when i see it.

handyman2190

Bench
Thanks brother.

Mr Spock he went public early too.

I kept being bullied here by the gang of cowards and the forum management here, they just let it go on and on...so I f**ked off.

You wanna talk Souths with me, you can jump onto the west tigers and eels site say hello.

People are welcome there mate.
Pls stay just ignore just like i am now

handyman2190

Bench
THE HEAT IS ON, at the end of the day we are all speculating, us the press everyone.
Broncos know and once the hammer drops the ball will roll, the 4 coaches all want the job because as a 1 city team they have money recourses and players.
We gave seibs the chance and opportunity, if he shows no loyalty, then he is a degenerate human, until we know we just have to squirm