What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

ThingFish

Juniors
Liam Knight is pleading guilty, however is contesting the grading. Currently a grade 2 dangerous contact charge. If unsuccessful he will miss 1 game, if downgraded to a grade 1 he won’t miss a game.

southsport

First Grade
With McIllrick's release last week, don't we have an available spot for him now?
Yeah with McIlwrick's release everyone thought Amone would get the spot in the 30, the latest talk is that he is not yet there and that Wayne wants him playing 80 min in reserves (probably to get his fitness up) but there is wriggle room before June 30 to fit Amone in so expect him to be in the 30 before the end of June.

Of course I can't verify any of this but it has been discussed elsewhere.

RunRabbitRun69

Juniors
Yeah with McIlwrick's release everyone thought Amone would get the spot in the 30, the latest talk is that he is not yet there and that Wayne wants him playing 80 min in reserves (probably to get his fitness up) but there is wriggle room before June 30 to fit Amone in so expect him to be in the 30 before the end of June.

Of course I can't verify any of this but it has been discussed elsewhere.
What "latest talk" would that be? Kinda silly that you admit you can't verify it, but still want to put it out there.

Especially claiming that Wayne wants him playing 80 minutes in Canterbury Cup when he hasnt been playing 80 minutes there.

ThingFish

Juniors
OK, but I haven't seen anything official on that handyman, I guess with Knight suspended and George not yet back playing Amone should be in the team list this week at least as a reserve if he's in the 30, if he's in the team list then he's in the 30.
I’d say Wayne’s keeping his cards close to his chest. You don’t need a full 30 until June 30. After June 30 he can play his development players anyway. So unless he really wants to play Amone he doesn’t need to register him at this stage. In Wayne I trust. He’ll know when the times right.

ThingFish

Juniors
OK, but I haven't seen anything official on that handyman, I guess with Knight suspended and George not yet back playing Amone should be in the team list this week at least as a reserve if he's in the 30, if he's in the team list then he's in the 30.
41654EC1-7119-412A-8001-5528FF26B37B.jpeg

I know it’s only Tony Adams AKA The Mole. But it looks like Amone might be in our 30. But as you say, nothing official yet from the club.

handyman2190

Bench
Just now read on the mole amone transfered into top squad

Travitoh

First Grade
Well at least that's something, maybe what I read wasn't correct, I wonder if he'll make the line-up that's announced today? Does Wayne have Kennedy in front of Amone?

I read it that way at the start of the season. Wayne's never seemed to be a guy who'll rush in a flavour of the month either.

That said, if Amone impresses him enough, he'll find his way in.

Dosent need verification on this thread

No it doesn't but imo, a link or source strengthens discussion.