What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Welcome brother and I look forward to hearing what you say.......

It can get a bit heated but there is lots of passion in here.....

I thought Pettybourne was rumoured to be going to the UK but I'd sure take him for depth....... could be handy..

I don't thinking we will be signing much more mate..

Mate everyone likes in here I'm sure of it. Some people just disagree with you that's all. It's all fun and games.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
On a side note apparently Melbourne Storm are really interested in Pearce I wonder if that means the Glasby rumour has any weight. They offload Glasby for cap space to fit Pearce in?

Travitoh

First Grade
On a side note apparently Melbourne Storm are really interested in Pearce I wonder if that means the Glasby rumour has any weight. They offload Glasby for cap space to fit Pearce in?

Another rumour is Pearce to Newcastle with Hodkinson joining Manly.
I still feel that Pearce is joining Manly after they let Green go to NZ and it will be announced in the next week.
I just find it hard to believe that he'd walk out on a contract without having agreed to another elsewhere.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I still feel that Pearce is joining Manly after they let Green go to NZ and it will be announced in the next week.
I just find it hard to believe that he'd walk out on a contract without having agreed to another elsewhere.

I don't. Pearce is a quality player and I think Souths were silly not to sit down and chat with him.

I hope he ends up at a team that can challenge the roosters next year like maybe the sharks or Melbourne. I don't want to see the roosters win.

Travitoh

First Grade
I don't. Pearce is a quality player and I think Souths were silly not to sit down and chat with him.

I hope he ends up at a team that can challenge the roosters next year like maybe the sharks or Melbourne. I don't want to see the roosters win.

Assuming Maloney's deal gets over the line, i like Penrith for the premiership next season. Them or NQ.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Maybe Pearce was approached, but he's not interested in Souths

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Long time viewer, first time poster...

Anyone heard any rumours if we are set to sign anyone soon?

Wouldn’t mind to see Eddy Pettybourne or Fetuli Talanoa pull on a green and red jersey again. But that’s just my opinion.

Also, huge fan of Rabbits20, enjoy reading your content brother, I agree with a lot of what you say! :thumbsup_tone2:
Welcome aboard mate,okay that's it for the niceties.
Pettybourne in a Bears guernsey for a bit of depth I could swallow,but please never mention Talanoa again,even his Tongan brethren don't want him.

handyman2190

Bench
Welcome aboard mate,okay that's it for the niceties.
Pettybourne in a Bears guernsey for a bit of depth I could swallow,but please never mention Talanoa again,even his Tongan brethren don't want him.
We have a saying ....were u spit u dont lick
No thanks pettybourne not even free..we are looking forward not back

rabbitohs95

Bench
I've also heard Pearce to Newcastle and Brock Lamb joining Manly.

DoYouEven!?

Juniors
Welcome brother and I look forward to hearing what you say.......

It can get a bit heated but there is lots of passion in here.....

I thought Pettybourne was rumoured to be going to the UK but I'd sure take him for depth....... could be handy..

I don't thinking we will be signing much more mate..

Thanks for the warm welcome! Just glad to be a part of the Rabbitohs forum :thumbsup_tone2:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Mansour's on the open market for the 2019 season. Doubt we have much of a chance but id love him in our backline. That would allow GI to finally shift to centre and have a backline of.

1. AJ
2. Gagai
3. ?
4. GI
5. Mansour

Galeforce

Bench
Mansour's on the open market for the 2019 season. Doubt we have much of a chance but id love him in our backline. That would allow GI to finally shift to centre and have a backline of.

1. AJ
2. Gagai
3. ?
4. GI
5. Mansour

Golly , we need to go forward not backwards.
I would love it if we never allowed Mansour to leave ( seems like a decade ago) .......however we did.
There is NO value now to try and buy him back , there are plenty of better value wingers in the game , including our young ones.
If we need to buy a winger/fullback , we need to be looking/saving for Lattrell , Gutterson for starters . For value , i prefer our Jennings , Campbell and Douihie any day and if Hunt can remain injured , YEP and Burns with some more matured confidence.

Galeforce

Bench
Long time viewer, first time poster...

Anyone heard any rumours if we are set to sign anyone soon?

Wouldn’t mind to see Eddy Pettybourne or Fetuli Talanoa pull on a green and red jersey again. But that’s just my opinion.

Also, huge fan of Rabbits20, enjoy reading your content brother, I agree with a lot of what you say! :thumbsup_tone2:

If Norths want to look at Eddy and Talanoa fine , however should not make our NRL squad

rabbitohs95

Bench
Golly , we need to go forward not backwards.
I would love it if we never allowed Mansour to leave ( seems like a decade ago) .......however we did.
There is NO value now to try and buy him back , there are plenty of better value wingers in the game , including our young ones.
If we need to buy a winger/fullback , we need to be looking/saving for Lattrell , Gutterson for starters . For value , i prefer our Jennings , Campbell and Douihie any day and if Hunt can remain injured , YEP and Burns with some more matured confidence.
Yeah I'd rather bank on our young guns who have great potential. Mansour's ACL seems to have stunted his progress. Still a good winger on his day but he got shown up a few times this year, particularly against us in Round 17 against Burns.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I don't. Pearce is a quality player and I think Souths were silly not to sit down and chat with him
Mitchell Pearce is awful.

Has zero game management skills and has no kicking options beyond his pop corn fart bombs straight to the back 3 when his chasers aren't in a position to get anywhere near it.

Goes missing when under pressure.

Anyone who wasn't a famous players' son with that same skill set would have either been shifted to 9 or dropped to NSW Cup.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
The only position I'd want us to spend anywhere near that 800k price tag on would be another top flight centre

Latest posts