What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

handyman2190

Bench
hymel is unproven isnt he??or is he another terry fahey in the future NOT!!!!You got no idea

Hi shadow id give hunt the benefit, i didnt think he would cut it but the few games he played he did well even better than Avua whos been resting on his 2014 year. Id keep him and play him and i dont think he would cost much considering he only played what is it 5 matches terry fahey he may not be YET but u never can tell.

handyman2190

Bench
oi handyman2190 they are duds and the duds have to go if you think not why did richo return to souths i bet that you dont know the answer to that question handyman? i do!!!just ask r20 he knows also and the unsouth sydney fans well ile lol@them they know zilch!!!

Dont misunderstand shadow we need a cleanout yes your right but hymel id keep until his injury he was going great and yes TFahey was 1 of our best no arguments and yes i know why Richo came back that replacement Lee stuffed the place up and Richo hated being a head office underling crowe asked and he came and by gods grace things will happen and yes i remember it all do u remember the game at old lidcombe oval with piggins and the bernie lowther were they let us sit on the sideline there was so many there ill never forget brother i bleed red AND green

Last edited:

alien

Referee
ile take goodwin over hunt every game of the year....goodwin is a proven performer internationally and hunt is in his teething stages and that is all....

i don't have a problem with goodwin but you are calling hunt a dud when you're admitting he is only starting his first grade career. hunt has a lot of potential and he was going quite well before he got injured

And calling most of our team duds constantly and making up threads about most of our first grade squad is obviously what dinkee dee true purist souths fans do isn't it Shadow ( brain dead)

handyman2190

Bench
handyman2190 do you think bennett or bellyache or paul green would have tyrrell.oldfield,neilsen,mcinnes,clark,gosie,greinke,aaron gray,brock gray,hughes,hunt,murphy,siolo,tasi,turner,whitlaw in their full time squads????thats 16 duds left but hughes has gone so its 15 duds left r20!!!!!so would all these 15 duds be in any of these coaches full time squad f;;;ck no or is everyone too blind to see r20 sees it why cant anyone else on here mr handyman2190??the mind boggles

Shadow i previously posted that in any given year its hard to turnover too many players ala manly, unfortunately its a constant work in progress you cant shift 15 in one hit. All teams have fringe first graders they hope might make the grade its like shuffling the deck, its time to start the shuffle we have had a similar squad for a few years now,its been documented our recriitment since hughes left bit the dust

southsport

First Grade
I believe Cam just doesn't have it.

Sorry but that's how I see it.

You'll love this one then R20...........rumour in the media that Damien Cook will be a bulldog again before the June 30 deadline.

Cam to be our permanent #9.........yay!!! :lol:

handyman2190

Bench
You'll love this one then R20...........rumour in the media that Damien Cook will be a bulldog again before the June 30 deadline.

Cam to be our permanent #9.........yay!!! :lol:

Listen let cook go, then we would have mcguiness and carter as hookers or maybe......Sagayero! Who wants back in to nrl and has only gone for this year.nice thought, cook is a cood quick attacking hooker but defensive wise is average which is why he cant crack it

Last edited:

DiegoNT

First Grade
With so many outside backs at the club, if walker is fullback and g.i centre, moving goodwin on might be necessary.
We have walker, gray, Hunt, g.i, aj, talaki, auva'a, Murphy, tasi etc all there. If an aging goodwin was taken of our hands (freeing up 250k) it could go along way to signing a much needed 5-8 or second rower

southsport

First Grade
With so many outside backs at the club, if walker is fullback and g.i centre, moving goodwin on might be necessary.
We have walker, gray, Hunt, g.i, aj, talaki, auva'a, Murphy, tasi etc all there. If an aging goodwin was taken of our hands (freeing up 250k) it could go along way to signing a much needed 5-8 or second rower

That makes sense Diego, I wonder if the titans still want Goodwin for 2017?

DiegoNT

First Grade
That makes sense Diego, I wonder if the titans still want Goodwin for 2017?

Probably not, they seemed to have finished their panic buying. Considering the Knights are full of young players, they might be chasing an experienced back on a short term deal