What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

DiegoNT

First Grade
Jeff Robson granted a realise to return to sydney due to family reasons.
Can imagine the meltdown if we are the club to sign him.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I heard we're gonna sign every player that shadow has requested. Also we aren't going to start following the salary cap anymore, they said shadow's feelings were much more important.

Hellray

Juniors
It looks like Cook might be released to the dogs before the weekend. ;-)

I get why he wants to leave, his feelings must be hurt playing behind McInnes. Who is by far the better option as he is extremely strong in defense.

But why on earth would he want to go play for the Dogs? he would behind Lichaa and even Garvey at this stage. Surely he realizes he wont see A grade there either.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I get why he wants to leave, his feelings must be hurt playing behind McInnes. Who is by far the better option as he is extremely strong in defense.

But why on earth would he want to go play for the Dogs? he would behind Lichaa and even Garvey at this stage. Surely he realizes he wont see A grade there either.

I think he's better then Garvey. But Garvey has half a year head start on him in terms of being in the team and forming combinations

Hellray

Juniors
I think he's better then Garvey. But Garvey has half a year head start on him in terms of being in the team and forming combinations

I agree, but at the same time Garvey has performed well enough that he has pushed his claims to be on the bench which changes the game plan of Hasler as he is always a strong advocate of the 4 forward bench.

So Cook is going to have to go in and play A LOT stronger than he has here just to get into "2nd string" dummy half role

Diego I think it was 3 or 4 games at end of 15
Either way his defence is not good and as much as Shadow puts Mcinnes down he does have some very strong points like winning the wrestle and nearly always rolling the tackled player on his back,from what I saw of Cook defending he fell off lots of tackles

Hellray

Juniors
Either way his defence is not good and as much as Shadow puts Mcinnes down he does have some very strong points like winning the wrestle and nearly always rolling the tackled player on his back,from what I saw of Cook defending he fell off lots of tackles

He has also suffered 2-3 concussions this year which he wasnt able to return to the field from because of a terrible tackling technique.

DiegoNT

First Grade

He got 5 games. Like a lot of bulldogs he had a quite game in the game they got knocked out of. He had 2 good games and 2 outstanding games. But i think it's kinda the villasanti effect. Remember villa the gorilla from the warriors, he had a string of strong games at the end of 03, made the Kangaroos, and then was never heard of again

southsport

First Grade

That's if he is leaving, it was just a report from the media so it could be all fantasy.

Just on the dogs it has also been said that Curtis Rona could be off to play rugby with the western force.