What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Really? Because I will readily admit he is a brilliant player when in form.
What exactly did he do that was so great in the backend of last season whilst carrying his injury?

All the little things well which not many see.

He made so many try saving tackles for example.

In the games without GI we were annihilated, you should know this.

Just his presence on the field is massive.

I am a truth teller and see'r:cool:

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Greg Inglis along with John Sutton is my alltime favourite player for the Bunnies. He should be made a Bunny for life. The media attention he generates, the excitement and professionalism he brings to the club are all invaluable. Greg Inglis would be the last person I would let leave the club. Should be kept at all costs.

Woofy7

Juniors
Greg Inglis along with John Sutton is my alltime favourite player for the Bunnies. He should be made a Bunny for life. The media attention he generates, the excitement and professionalism he brings to the club are all invaluable. Greg Inglis would be the last person I would let leave the club. Should be kept at all costs.

Well said!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.