What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommy

Coach
I would bet a lot of money on GI at Broncos in 2017. Simply saying it won't happen doesn't mean it isn't going to happen.
If the club know thats the outcome and they have the chance to bring Roberts in but only if they ship Inglis a year early then they have to make it happen.

Exsilium

Coach
FWIW losing Inglis to sign Roberts isn't such a bad move. Inglis has a bung knee, is missing for plenty of games, not including origin and to be honest, I don't see his impact being what it should be anymore and at the price he commands.

Don't get me wrong he is an absolute game winner but as far as fullbacks go, I think he can be replaced with the money used to strengthen your squad elsewhere.

If you continue to lose players it makes you wonder if signing Burgess really was the right move. How has this affected the playing group? All these distractions. Is madge losing the dressing room.

Time will tell I guess

Woofy7

Juniors
FWIW losing Inglis to sign Roberts isn't such a bad move. Inglis has a bung knee, is missing for plenty of games, not including origin and to be honest, I don't see his impact being what it should be anymore and at the price he commands.

Don't get me wrong he is an absolute game winner but as far as fullbacks go, I think he can be replaced with the money used to strengthen your squad elsewhere.

If you continue to lose players it makes you wonder if signing Burgess really was the right move. How has this affected the playing group? All these distractions. Is madge losing the dressing room.

Time will tell I guess

No idea, you obviously don't watch Souths play. We getter better results with GI at the back as he gets our set off to a good start usually beats the first tackle and always a quick play the ball. Not to mention he is probably the hardest fullback to tackle which creates a broken line for tackle 2 and 3.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No idea, you obviously don't watch Souths play. We getter better results with GI at the back as he gets our set off to a good start usually beats the first tackle and always a quick play the ball. Not to mention he is probably the hardest fullback to tackle which creates a broken line for tackle 2 and 3.

Once again I agree.

Yep this other guy mustn't watch Souths, either that or he's blinded by the truth!!!!!

Exsilium

Coach
I am not a Souths fan but I watch almost all the games on a weekend. I guess you could say I love my rugby league? I don't dislike Souths at all. Plenty of clubs I dislike more.

I didn't say he wasn't any good., I said that he is playing on bad knees which will likely hamper his season, he commands top dollar and can be replaced if need be.

He's definitely a 'go to' player but if he wants to go or you have the chance to sign Roberts who can play fullback or centre and use the funds saved to pick up a couple quality players then I think it's a no brainer.

if you could sign Roberts and have Inglis also it would great but if you had to lose one or gain another I would choose Roberts. Younger, faster and hasn't reached his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts