What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

handyman2190

Bench
I did say not to waste walkers money on a forward, id try for dale coply underated by broncos i dont think they needed roberts, im saying if grant goes ,a forward, that money be used for grevs

alien

Referee
but they're saying we now have $600k spare cap which could come in handy.

if it's true, we should try to steal tedesco from wt. throw in $100,000 extra from a "third party". for $700,000, he'd come i reckon ;)
we could play him in the centres :)

Last edited:

doyen

Bench
i think we should have kept dylan walker for 2016. he was already signed on only $250,000!

We should have moved mountains to keep him--he is a huge loss to Sths;both physically, & psychologically,IMO!!

alien

Referee
2017 maybe??? GI to play centre?

if we really had $600,000 to spend under the cap, i'd be contacting his manager now for the 2016 season. wouldn't hurt to ask. would be the fullback when gi leaves, but gi should be kept for a few more years, unless injury stuffs him

Exsilium

First Grade
I've been thinking the same, but they're saying we now have $600k spare cap which could come in handy.

600k spare but couldn't offer Roberts enough to lure him back? $275k or $600k....I'm pretty confident my accountant tells me to take the $600k. Assuming you're talking about the 2016/2017 cap?

Either way you should be trying to lure Copley or fai fai Loa, moga or another centre quick smart

Matrix

Juniors
I've been thinking the same, but they're saying we now have $600k spare cap which could come in handy.

No way known we have $600k left,$300-350 maybe but no more than that.Im a bit sick of all these supposed insiders that said Walker wasnt leaving and Teo and Roberts were coming back,most of them are 0 and 3 now and coming up with every excuse under the sun as too why they got it wrong.Im not believing any news anymore until I get an email confirming it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rsag85 do you think Jamal will be able to cope with Madges hard training with his not so fit and strong body and mind?
Copley is out injured more often than not and has been rarely on the paddock for long lengths with the Broncs

I think Idris is too pedestrian in the centres so no thanks.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Maybe that's what Idris needs a coach like Madge to get him into shape and become the centre he should be. Doesn't Gray have injury problems too?

Aaron is struggling with his knee.

He's training with heavy strapping.

Idris is too slow at centre.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Sounds good.

Oi Southsport but but......................

Souths have no money left, they are over the cap blah blah................. say the trolls!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.