What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No way known we have $600k left,$300-350 maybe but no more than that.Im a bit sick of all these supposed insiders that said Walker wasnt leaving and Teo and Roberts were coming back,most of them are 0 and 3 now and coming up with every excuse under the sun as too why they got it wrong.Im not believing any news anymore until I get an email confirming it.

That's why I don't get my hopes up.

I'm not convinced until I get my members email.

southsport

First Grade
No way known we have $600k left,$300-350 maybe but no more than that.Im a bit sick of all these supposed insiders that said Walker wasnt leaving and Teo and Roberts were coming back,most of them are 0 and 3 now and coming up with every excuse under the sun as too why they got it wrong.Im not believing any news anymore until I get an email confirming it.

We've lost Walker, McQueen and if Grant goes to the tigers?.........could there be $600k there?

Matrix

Juniors
We've lost Walker, McQueen and if Grant goes to the tigers?.........could there be $600k there?

I dont see the point of getting rid of Grant now that Roberts isnt coming.We would have to pay a fair whack of his contract to go anywhere else and buy a replacement from a very limited pool.We would be better off keeping him for another year and hoping he does a bit better and then either keep him or hope there is more demand for him from other clubs the following year.

southsport

First Grade
I dont see the point of getting rid of Grant now that Roberts isnt coming.We would have to pay a fair whack of his contract to go anywhere else and buy a replacement from a very limited pool.We would be better off keeping him for another year and hoping he does a bit better and then either keep him or hope there is more demand for him from other clubs the following year.

I agree with what you say re Grant.........I was just trying to work out how they arrived at $600k spare cap?

Matrix we must all remember it is a Rumours Forum mate and to believe anything is at your own peril,it's mostly a bit of fun and opinions ,I used to take it a bit serious and get frustrated but all the boys are just having a light bit of fun and a lot of wishful thinking

Matrix

Juniors
Matrix we must all remember it is a Rumours Forum mate and to believe anything is at your own peril,it's mostly a bit of fun and opinions ,I used to take it a bit serious and get frustrated but all the boys are just having a light bit of fun and a lot of wishful thinking

Im not talking about this forum,all the signings info from this forum comes from 2 other forums and facebook rumors.Im talking about those people being wrong not the messengers.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Agree.

R20 what are your thoughts on releasing grant on the grounds we could get grevs to stay resign and reach his potential hitting the line hard with us instead of against us ?? Especially if he can play big minutes

Curns13

Juniors
R20 what are your thoughts on releasing grant on the grounds we could get grevs to stay resign and reach his potential hitting the line hard with us instead of against us ?? Especially if he can play big minutes

That would be awesome. The kid's going to be a star.

southsport

First Grade
Olive and Grevs rumour deals are just that at the moment rumours nothing official from the Titans, panthers or the bunnies

Olive is said to be the fastest player in Souths roster atm.........wouldn't like to see him leave either.

Galeforce

Bench
Both Olive and Grevs have been signed for 2017 by Titans and Panthers respectively.

Below is Wikipedia for Grevs and Olive has the same 2017 information.

Chris Grevsmuhl is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for the South Sydney Rabbitohs in the National Rugby League. He plays at second-row and prop and is signed to play with the Penrith Panthers in 2017. Wikipedia

I think it is a dumb move by both players to sign so early , however must have been offered a lot more than Souths were willing to offer at this stage.The only way they could re sign with Souths was for Souths to offer more money and Titans and Panthers both agreeing to release them . Why would they do that? stop dreaming about them and focus on rest of squad is my view.

Rsag85

Bench
Wikipedia is not the best source of information anyone can change or edit the information on Wikipedia, as I've said nothing from any of the three clubs has been made official so at this stage it's a rumour on both players

handyman2190

Bench
Grevs and olive may be signed for 2017 elseware but as far as i know, there is still a june 30 cutoff point where players can renege and stay with the team they currently with, same as DCE did with titans so grevs in particular if we can shift grant we can up the price and try keep him, i really dont know about olive his one shot wasnt impressive enough for me to pay him

Status
Not open for further replies.