What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeforce

Bench
Grevs and olive may be signed for 2017 elseware but as far as i know, there is still a june 30 cutoff point where players can renege and stay with the team they currently with, same as DCE did with titans so grevs in particular if we can shift grant we can up the price and try keep him, i really dont know about olive his one shot wasnt impressive enough for me to pay him

the 30 June cutoff is officially dead now.
If a contract has been signed , the player/club have 10 day window to move away from the contract else is is done.

the 10 day window for Grevs/Olive has truly past if a contract has been signed. I doubt anyone would have announced/made public the signing if both players have only given verbal commitments to 2017 deals.

Verbal commitments to others clubs is all that can be wished for , if we wanted to keep these players.Signed 2017 contracts mean they are done as far as i am concerned.

alien

Referee
i'm pretty sure gus gould said on his twitter page that the panthers signed grevs for 2017

I know it's a bit off the subject but just think if we still had mansour Roberts and walker in the backline but all at the same time ....... Then add the other guys GI AJ Somi Reyno and even big old man river Lote
Brilliant .......if only .......I know Dreamin

Pommy

Coach
I know it's a bit off the subject but just think if we still had mansour Roberts and walker in the backline but all at the same time ....... Then add the other guys GI AJ Somi Reyno and even big old man river Lote

Salary cap? what salary cap? :lol::lol::lol:

southsport

First Grade

Great dreams you have there Beny!

Rsag85

Bench
Tigers are still linked with Tim Grant and the rumour of Willie Mason joining the club is still making the rounds as well.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'd rather Willie Mason than Grant tbh.

Mason will be much cheaper and has always had that grit and niggle that you want in a prop.

I thought Mason said he hated the club though? I guess things could change though...

Rsag85

Bench
willie mason actually turns 36 this year. i'd be surprised if madge signs him

Well If Grant does leave then Mason would be a cheaper option for a replacement or there is Lloyd Perrett being shopped around from the Bulldogs

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
rsag85 we dont need another dud player like willy we already got 8 players whom should not be in 1st grade and should had been released already so that we could had picked up some far better players than these nsw cup players below as in, clark,tyrrell,gray,olive,oldfield,grant,mcinnes,turner....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
besides getting cook and sammy our recruitment is bottom of the barrel in good signings to say the least i hope our recruitment officer gets the flick asap or is rusty and madge and co asleep at the wheel?it surely seems that way

Rabbits20

Immortal
besides getting cook and sammy our recruitment is bottom of the barrel in good signings to say the least i hope our recruitment officer gets the flick asap or is rusty and madge and co asleep at the wheel?it surely seems that way

It's the salary cap.

That's what has been happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.