What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsag85

Bench
rsag85 we dont need another dud player like willy we already got 8 players whom should not be in 1st grade and should had been released already so that we could had picked up some far better players than these nsw cup players below as in, clark,tyrrell,gray,olive,oldfield,grant,mcinnes,turner....

We don't have much room under the cap and Willie would come cheap and only for a year.
The funny thing is mate only agree with one player on your list Tyrell who doesn't make enough metres as a starting prop IMO.

Clark is a good depth player, gray did well in his first year in first grade 14 games 7 try's not bad only problem with him is his injuries, olive you can't judge after ons game plus he is a Jnr rep player in both levels Australia and nsw and the kid has natural speed, Oldfield don't judge until he players for the club, grant might not be with us soon, McInnes I rate the kid and turner I say he should be in the nsw cup but that's to get his fitness up I hope he stays injury free because I think he could be a future rep player and Daley thinks very highly of him.

alien

Referee
we don't really know how much sam is on. the media kept saying $1,500,000 but they were told that was wrong, and wrong by quite a bit

CAFPOW

Juniors
If some miracle we get back Roy even for 1 season. I would
like to see this forward pack this season...

8. G. Burgess
9. Cook
10. Tyrell
11. Sutton
12. Asotasi
13. S. Burgess

doyen

Bench
Are you for real? Or you just trolling? Roys gone dead buried we dont need pensioners nor suggestions like that

Roy was past it in his final year with us---he went for the easy money in ESL & has been just average over there!

CAFPOW

Juniors
Roy past it? Maybe. But remember returning from Super League did not
stop Scott Logan and Jeff Lima from playing well. Not bad from players
who are "Past it". All they need is an opportunity.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Roy past it? Maybe. But remember returning from Super League did not
stop Scott Logan and Jeff Lima from playing well. Not bad from players
who are "Past it". All they need is an opportunity.

I agree with that but Roy was pretty bad in the Super League.

I'd rather sign Willie Mason than get Roy back on board.

Still love ya though Roy.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Apperently Grant is to be announced as going to the Tigers soon. If true it mean that we are getting very thin in depth

Status
Not open for further replies.