What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsmeagain

Juniors
Willie Mason is toxic.
I'd rather Luke Burgess, for depth only...
Are we talking to Lloyd Perret or is he asking too much??
Some suggest he was on $300,000 at Bulldogs.
I don't think he is worth that but he has youth on his side and if he wants to stay in Sydney, could be a good buy if at right price

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rumoured that Grant is now gone.

More depth gone.

We should chase Lloyd Perrett.

If we can't get him it'll have to be either L. Burgess or Mason.

We need a forward to add depth.

Surely they'll sign 1 Southsport. I reckon it'll be Luke Burgess Southsport tbh with you.

Rabbits20

Immortal
In the last 10 days I haven't seen Grant in training pics.

So I think he's left.

Taking another break probably and will start training with the Tigers soon.

Tigers training will suit him. Nothing like South standards.

southsport

First Grade
More depth gone.

We should chase Lloyd Perrett.

If we can't get him it'll have to be either L. Burgess or Mason.

We need a forward to add depth.

Surely they'll sign 1 Southsport. I reckon it'll be Luke Burgess Southsport tbh with you.

Suggestions elsewhere that there may be one major signing and one depth signing to come.

alien

Referee
souths actually could make a play for jennings. keary's contract runs out at the end of this year. madge might want to let him go and use cody walker next season at five eighth, which would save quite a bit of cap space, which means he could sign jennings on a 2 year back ended deal..

rabbitohs95

Bench
I don't get the reason why everyone's frothing on Cody Walker over Luke Keary.

Keary's younger, has first grade experience and still has a lot of improvement (and has been negotiating with the club to extend his stay)

Yes, Walker is a gun in NSW Cup but so many players have struggled with the transition into NRL. Plus he's 26 years old. Depth signing only.

handyman2190

Bench
Luke keary IMO hasnt lived up to specs he has that inner toe problem which needs min 6/8months recuperation his defence is average we were trying to sign him for 2/3years and each time he has refused and signed yearly deals thinking he will get a massive payday well we dont have the cap space wereas cody for at least4 years would do the job, bears were last until he rocked up and we made finals i say let him go

alien

Referee
I don't get the reason why everyone's frothing on Cody Walker over Luke Keary.

Keary's younger, has first grade experience and still has a lot of improvement (and has been negotiating with the club to extend his stay)

Yes, Walker is a gun in NSW Cup but so many players have struggled with the transition into NRL. Plus he's 26 years old. Depth signing only.

i didn't mean it should definitely happen. i just meant it's an option if madge wanted to make some more space under the cap to sign someone like jennings

Matrix

Juniors
i didn't mean it should definitely happen. i just meant it's an option if madge wanted to make some more space under the cap to sign someone like jennings

Its a definite no for me.Cody Walker couldnt crack 1st grade at either the titans or storm,depth player only.What if we released Keary and then found out Walkers not up to 1st grade we would be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts