What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

Juniors
Luke keary IMO hasnt lived up to specs he has that inner toe problem which needs min 6/8months recuperation his defence is average we were trying to sign him for 2/3years and each time he has refused and signed yearly deals thinking he will get a massive payday well we dont have the cap space wereas cody for at least4 years would do the job, bears were last until he rocked up and we made finals i say let him go

I think the bears change of coach had a lot to do with their improvement.They still only just scraped into 8th place in an 11 team comp and got flogged in the 1st week of the finals.I wouldnt get too excited about Cody Walker being a regular 1st grader.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Its a definite no for me.Cody Walker couldnt crack 1st grade at either the titans or storm,depth player only.What if we released Keary and then found out Walkers not up to 1st grade we would be screwed.

Exactly my point. Sure, it is an option to have Walker, but i'd much rather Keary.

Matrix

Juniors
Exactly my point. Sure, it is an option to have Walker, but i'd much rather Keary.

Im sure Walker will get an opportunity somewhere in 1st grade throughout the season,but the way some people are carrying on about him on here worries me to be honest.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
cody walker is a gun and has a better footballers brain than reyno and keary combined hopefully cody gets a run soon to show his wares

Matrix

Juniors
No he is only 25 and has been playing with Hull KR in superleague

Hardly really seems like the sort of player,any club would sign a year in advance.I thought he was alright at parra he should have stayed there.

Matrix

Juniors
He's just sh*t talking, ignore him.

Ok fair enough didnt know he was.Honestly I think Ken Sio is probably better than some of outside backs anyway,lol he wasnt that bad plenty worse outside backs around than him.

Last edited:

Exsilium

Coach
Is there any major signing out there??????????

If so,who could it be??

It could very well be one of penriths many surplus players. Mansour is likely to be pushed out.

I cannot think of any major signings but it's certainly not going to be a forward?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Is there any major signing out there??????????

If so,who could it be??

Doyen I'm dreaming:lol:

Dreaming of us signing Copley.

Copley would be a good signing.

I'm just hoping Doyen with no confidence. Clinging to a thread of hope! Lol.

I would even take Konrad Hurrell. Probably not much hope though.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't get the reason why everyone's frothing on Cody Walker over Luke Keary.

Keary's younger, has first grade experience and still has a lot of improvement (and has been negotiating with the club to extend his stay)

Yes, Walker is a gun in NSW Cup but so many players have struggled with the transition into NRL. Plus he's 26 years old. Depth signing only.

I haven't been "frothing" like these other guys.

Cody has defensive issues. They would get shown up in first grade.

I think Keary will defend better and play better in 2016 R95.

Yeah NSW Cup is a big drop down. It's a really big step up to first grade and Cody hasn't even debuted yet.

Keary and Reynolds will be the halves. No doubt. If 1 of them gets injured Cody comes in.

I'm sick of everyone constantly bagging Keary and acting like Cody is brilliant.

Keary is a premiership winning 5/8. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cody is not.

Oi R95 mate, next they'll be saying drop Reynolds for Cody:roll::roll:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Its a definite no for me.Cody Walker couldnt crack 1st grade at either the titans or storm,depth player only.What if we released Keary and then found out Walkers not up to 1st grade we would be screwed.

Spot on.

Yet shadow acts like Cody is a certain for 5/8 over Keary and that he's brilliant. Blah, blah.....

Shadow imo doesn't have a clue!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Completely agree. It's great my fellow truth teller is back:cool:
Im sure Walker will get an opportunity somewhere in 1st grade throughout the season,but the way some people are carrying on about him on here worries me to be honest.
That's right. Matrix your posts are very good. You are also a truth teller:cool:
cody walker is a gun and has a better footballers brain than reyno and keary combined hopefully cody gets a run soon to show his wares
Shadow just stop this shit talk. Keary and Reynolds will be the halves.

Cody is a depth/fringe first grader.
Lucky you're not coach :crazy:
Top post from a top bloke.

Best post in this whole thread:)
No he is only 25 and has been playing with Hull KR in superleague
Ken Sio isn't going to do much. I don't want him.
That is the number 1 truth telling statement this year,lol.
Yep. By far.
He's just sh*t talking, ignore him.
That's what we should do actually.

More great truth telling from you.
Ok fair enough didnt know he was.Honestly I think Ken Sio is probably than some of outside backs anyway,lol he wasnt that bad plenty worse outside backs around than him.

I guess he would add depth. I don't really want him though.

I've always thought Sio struggles in defence a lot.

doyen

Bench
Doyen I'm dreaming:lol:

Dreaming of us signing Copley.

Copley would be a good signing.

I'm just hoping Doyen with no confidence. Clinging to a thread of hope! Lol.

I would even take Konrad Hurrell. Probably not much hope though.

I don't see Copley or Hurrell as being major signings.

Both more major risks!

Copley,I think is a bit injury prone & Hurrell doesn't give 100% on a consistent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts