What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
the number 1 truth teller is rsag85 and he knows if cody walker slots in at no6 he will be the man for that position.

r20 i suggest you may need a few morning cups of the amazing rabbit tea i reckon to calm yourself down.

Rsag85

Bench
I keep hearing Willie Mason has is going to be coming to the club should be on a 2nd tier contract which wouldn't cost much.... Gives us room in the cap to sign another outside back

haha

Juniors
I keep hearing Willie Mason has is going to be coming to the club should be on a 2nd tier contract which wouldn't cost much.... Gives us room in the cap to sign another outside back

Hope not, the piece of shit shouldn't be allowed to play in our colours after the way he used to publicly bag the club.

Rsag85

Bench
Hope not, the piece of shit shouldn't be allowed to play in our colours after the way he used to publicly bag the club.

Well there is also Lloyd Perrett who has been shopped around from the Bulldogs or a return of Josh Starling or Luke Burgess to the club???

Rsag85

Bench
the number 1 truth teller is rsag85 and he knows if cody walker slots in at no6 he will be the man for that position.

r20 i suggest you may need a few morning cups of the amazing rabbit tea i reckon to calm yourself down.

I have Cody and Adam as my halves

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't see Copley or Hurrell as being major signings.

Both more major risks!

Copley,I think is a bit injury prone & Hurrell doesn't give 100% on a consistent basis.

You're probably right.

I'm just trying to think of what Souths are doing.

It's been a crazy off season doyen.

We need to sign a back doyen. Copley is probably the only 1 who'd go to a new club.

I can't see us getting Jennings.

haha

Juniors
Well there is also Lloyd Perrett who has been shopped around from the Bulldogs or a return of Josh Starling or Luke Burgess to the club???

Would just be replacing plodders with plodders, we still have brown and musgrove that can fight it out for a bench spot.
unless a gun centre becomes available I'd rather they just save the cap space for later.

Rabbits20

Immortal

I don't want Mason. He spoke badly about us!!!!!! He doesn't deserve to wear the Cardinal and Myrtle.

Starling is in strong talks with Titans.

Lloyd Perrett wants to stay at the Dogs and is currently negotiating with them.

So I guess that leaves a return of L. Burgess.

southsport

First Grade
Pablo doesn't get anything more than what anyone else gets who reads or hears the news.
Don't be yet another that gets sucked in.

I think he has a legitimate contact but somewhere along the communication line "we hope to sign player X" becomes "we are signing player X."

Rsag85

Bench
I don't want Mason. He spoke badly about us!!!!!! He doesn't deserve to wear the Cardinal and Myrtle.

Lloyd is still under contract with big money for a rookie.

My guess is that Mason will be signing.

haha

Juniors

Yeah, I remember willie publicly saying he hates the club.
Luke Burgess would only be signed to reunite the brothers. He offers nothing and is good for the odd penalty and knock on.
We've got enough guys that can play front row, we're probably only short a gun second row and centre but that could change if a couple of the youn guys step up.

Rsag85

Bench
Yeah, I remember willie publicly saying he hates the club.
Luke Burgess would only be signed to reunite the brothers. He offers nothing and is good for the odd penalty and knock on.
We've got enough guys that can play front row, we're probably only short a gun second row and centre but that could change if a couple of the youn guys step up.

I think that was when Roy signed with the club but then later on when Souths made the finals, Willie admit he was wrong.

I think he is the type of player you love to hate but I think he could win over some fans with his performances if he was to come.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think that was when Roy signed with the club but then later on when Souths made the finals, Willie admit he was wrong.

I think he is the type of player you love to hate but I think he could win over some fans with his performances if he was to come.

If he put his all in it'd be good.

Grant didn't give his all.

Rsag85

Bench
If he put his all in it'd be good.

Grant didn't give his all.

Well have a look at both guys stats for season 2015 just remember Mason is older

Mason
21 games
1 try
tackle success 370 of 397
average runs 9
average run metres 85m
line breaks 0
penalties 10
errors 3
on report 0

Grant
25 games
1 try
tackles success 470 of 478
average runs 9
average run metres 74m
line breaks 0
penalties 19
errors 5
on report 2

Rsag85

Bench
Just in
BREAKING NEWS!
The GC Titans have offered Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs forward Lloyd Perrett a 3 year deal starting from season 2016! Apparently it's a valuable offer in terms of $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts