What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

haha

Juniors
I think that was when Roy signed with the club but then later on when Souths made the finals, Willie admit he was wrong.

I think he is the type of player you love to hate but I think he could win over some fans with his performances if he was to come.

Nah, said he hates us when he was at roosters. If he signs I hope he doesn't see any game time in first grade.

Rsag85

Bench
Nah, said he hates us when he was at roosters. If he signs I hope he doesn't see any game time in first grade.

I remember him saying it when Roy joined the club, basically said he wouldn't play any finals footy then the year that Roy was leaving Mason admit he was wrong.

He will be a cheap signing and might prove to be a good one for one year.

Grant basically left because he wasn't going to get much game time with Sam in the side so Mason might be a ok signing for his age and he wouldn't be playing long minutes.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well have a look at both guys stats for season 2015 just remember Mason is older

Mason
21 games
1 try
tackle success 370 of 397
average runs 9
average run metres 85m
line breaks 0
penalties 10
errors 3
on report 0

Grant
25 games
1 try
tackles success 470 of 478
average runs 9
average run metres 74m
line breaks 0
penalties 19
errors 5
on report 2

Looks like Mason has good stats.

Doesn't give many penalties away and has good ball security.

85metres a game is good too. He would come off our bench.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Well have a look at both guys stats for season 2015 just remember Mason is older

Mason
21 games
1 try
tackle success 370 of 397
average runs 9
average run metres 85m
line breaks 0
penalties 10
errors 3
on report 0

Grant
25 games
1 try
tackles success 470 of 478
average runs 9
average run metres 74m
line breaks 0
penalties 19
errors 5
on report 2

i dont know where youre getting your stats from but on the officals NRL stats Grant played 21 games last year and averaged 15 meters and 4 tackles more per game than mason in nearly 20 minutes less average game time.

Rabbits20

Immortal
:shock: Alien's our buddy!!!

Pommy strongly dislikes myself and alien Southsport.

In the main forum he sides strongly with Roosters supporters most of the time. He says having a big membership isn't that important and attendances are etc....... Souths attendance is quite poor blah blah..............

The Roosters supporters told him to come and join them. That's how well he got along with them. Hmmmmm.......

That's why alien has said he wouldn't be shocked if Pommy supported the Roosters.

He takes turns. One day have a go at alien, the next day have a go at me.

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
Pommy strongly dislikes myself and alien Southsport.

In the main forum he sides strongly with Roosters supporters most of the time. He says having a big membership isn't that important and attendances are etc....... Souths attendance is quite poor blah blah..............

The Roosters supporters told him to come and join them. That's how well he got along with them. Hmmmmm.......

That's why alien has said he wouldn't be shocked if Pommy supported the Roosters.

He takes turns. One day have a go at alien, the next day have a go at me.

:shock::shock::shock: Pommy is a fake rabbitoh supporter!!!

Rsag85

Bench
i dont know where youre getting your stats from but on the officals NRL stats Grant played 21 games last year and averaged 15 meters and 4 tackles more per game than mason in nearly 20 minutes less average game time.

Got it from the league live app, gives you all the live stats and scores during the season, great app

Rabbits20

Immortal
:shock::shock::shock: Pommy is a fake rabbitoh supporter!!!

He says he is a Souths supporter.

He will probably deny what I said to you but what I said is true Southsport.

Us Souths supporters need to stick together. Not constantly bag out one another!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Got it from the league live app, gives you all the live stats and scores during the season, great app

That's right mate. I believe you.

It is a great app and that's where I get my stats from too:)

Just ignore Vic. Southsport and Newc will tell you. He's known for strongly disliking Souths and trolling about us.

Also Rsag85 shadow can't stop talking about you. He may start a fan base or something:lol:

Once shadow gets fixated on something he won't let up.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Maybe your stats are right and mine are wrong.

I genuinely don't know.

Did Grant play 21 or 25 games last year? I think that would be the way to tell.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
rsag85.......... r20 and the boys are good sports on here as you know we are all undoubtedly all crazy bunny fans but since your the no1 truth teller on here they all get a little jealous when i call you the no1 truth teller especially r20 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts