What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exsilium

Coach
So on the Mole scoops it says Goodwin would earn double at the Titans.

It also says Bryson has regularly asked for a release and Madge continues to deny it.

It's obvious why, we can't seem to get another decent centre.

If Bryson goes we need a replacement.

If the mole is right it will leave you guys very thin. Can't play all the juniors at once, need to bring them into first grade with as little pressure as possible, the "you're old enough if
you're good enough" mantra does not work when players are coming straight from nyc or a short stint in nsw cup.

I hope you guys supplement your squad soon, seems everyone is bolstering except you.

Rhyno

First Grade
Mole talking up my scoop about Sio joining the Rabbithos

I'll tell yous the truth I made that up as a joke can't believe it's been pick up by other websites and the mole. Shows how easy it is to get a rumour out into the media

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Titans have signed Olive haven't they? They'd be better off asking for him to be released early. We already did them a favour by releasing McQueen, they can't ask for Goodwin too. Then there's the talk that they also approached Reynolds. Do they want the entire Bunnies team or something? I guess they do have to replace ex Bunnies James Roberts, Dave Taylor and Beau Falloon. Maybe they aren't feeling Rabbitohs enough anymore.

Franko

Juniors
Mole talking up my scoop about Sio joining the Rabbithos

I'll tell yous the truth I made that up as a joke can't believe it's been pick up by other websites and the mole. Shows how easy it is to get a rumour out into the media

I used to have a coupe of mates who used to publish bull shite rumours on here and no word of a lie Rebecca Wilson would have it in the Sunday paper without fail.

Pommy

Coach
So who's coming in? its late in the window to be shipping dead wood out unless theres a plan to bring someone in.
The SL kicks off in about 2 weeks so transfers from England must be getting more unlikely by the hour.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i reckon he should go and we then need to some how buy a decent centre or use one of our juniors,i do not want gray on the wing or in the centres if i was madge id give lote a call he is 1000x better than gray and oldfield together even at age 36 can you believe it i can becoz its true come home lote.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images

Rsag85

Bench
Rumour is The West Tigers need to off load a few players to fit under the cap. Reported by the Daily Telegraph

Itsmeagain

Juniors
Hi there fellow Rabbitohs..
Mail is strong on Ken Sio. No confirmation on 2016 or 2017 but he is being hunted by madge.
Deal will be done is what I'm hearing.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If the mole is right it will leave you guys very thin. Can't play all the juniors at once, need to bring them into first grade with as little pressure as possible, the "you're old enough if
you're good enough" mantra does not work when players are coming straight from nyc or a short stint in nsw cup.

I hope you guys supplement your squad soon, seems everyone is bolstering except you.

Halllleeelljuaahhhhhh mate.

You speak truth.

Realistically you can't just play lots of juniors. Our backs depth would be ordinary.

At this stage our squad looks like it may shrink more.

Rumours keep going around that one of Keary or Reynolds want out.

What's going on???????????

I think some of our team is just all about being money hungry. They need to suck it up and get on with it.

Geez, I'm having chocolate now!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts