What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Titans have signed Olive haven't they? They'd be better off asking for him to be released early. We already did them a favour by releasing McQueen, they can't ask for Goodwin too. Then there's the talk that they also approached Reynolds. Do they want the entire Bunnies team or something? I guess they do have to replace ex Bunnies James Roberts, Dave Taylor and Beau Falloon. Maybe they aren't feeling Rabbitohs enough anymore.

Yeah, the Titans can piss off.

Also rumoured that Penrith are chasing Reynolds. The rumour won't go away.

They'd better not get him. If they do I'll be EXTREMELY pissed off.

We can't keep losing players and continue not bringing many in.

Exsilium

Coach
Doesn't name any players but I wouldn't mind Tim Simona

Simona would be great pick up. Speed, Solid D and knows how to pass to his outside man.

Wouldn't be surprised if Chris Lawrence is shown the door, remember in 2008(?) he was signed to a big money offer, then played for Australia. He could be a player on the outer but he isn't a centre anymore.

I actually enjoy his work in the back row. Has made the Luke Lewis transition with good effect.

It could be someone like Marion Seve who should have had a run last year in the centres if not for derp-taylor playing buchanan and Lovett in the centres.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If he is been offered double, he would be mad not to take it.
I reckon Souths pay him about 200k. I reckon the Titans offer must be about 350k.

i reckon he should go and we then need to some how buy a decent centre or use one of our juniors,i do not want gray on the wing or in the centres if i was madge id give lote a call he is 1000x better than gray and oldfield together even at age 36 can you believe it i can becoz its true come home lote.

WHAT SHADOW!!!!!

Let him go. We can't even attract fringe first graders, so how would we attract someone decent???? Plus there is not much on the market.

Well if Goodwin goes Shadow A. Gray will be in the centres with Auva'a.

I'm not happy shadow!!!!!!!

What's happening??????

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hi there fellow Rabbitohs..
Mail is strong on Ken Sio. No confirmation on 2016 or 2017 but he is being hunted by madge.
Deal will be done is what I'm hearing.

Oh geez.

I have had a gutful of this.

Sio isn't the answer shadow I can tell you now.

We need Simona.

Out of a few backs I'll rate them.

Best option: Simona

2nd option: Keep Goodwin

Last option: Sio.

We should chase Simona. If not if Sio comes we are just going backwards AGAIN!!!!!

Poor player recruitment is what it is.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's been said that Goodwin was on $225k and the titans have offered $400k.

Shit.

We can't afford to lose Goodwin. Our backs are thin. As I said in a post Sio is not a good choice. He is a step backwards if he comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southsport we are having trouble attracting players too.

All these rumours and we have got no one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southsport strong rumours Penrith are chasing Reynolds.

I would not be shocked if Keary wants out either. Keary only extended for 1 season with us last year as he just cares about money and getting top dollar. Selfish that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogmatix

Juniors
Souths cannot stand in the way of Goodwin's happiness. They must release him if this 400K offer from the Titans is true

Sio strikes me as a player who would improve under Maguire's coaching. Would be a good signing and better than Goodwin

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Reynolds won't be let go. Keary comes off contract first. He's more likely to leave cause I can't see us giving him 500k next year. I reckon we should have a crack at Corey Norman if Cody Walker doesn't work out (Hoping he does though) and then upgrade Reynolds significantly.

alien

Referee
Wouldn't be surprised if Chris Lawrence is shown the door, remember in 2008(?) he was signed to a big money offer, then played for Australia. He could be a player on the outer but he isn't a centre anymore.

his contract is heavily back ended, so i doubt he will be leaving until his contract runs out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts