What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsmeagain

Juniors
Also Rabbits20 there is further rumblings now that Richo is back, Mark Ellison may not have a role anymore seeing he is/was football manager..

Rabbits20

Immortal
There is two more signings to come and Neilson could be one of them

How sure are you??

We've had a lot of rumours and none have really been true.

Any idea who the other possible signing could be???

Nielsen would be an ordinary signing imo.

Rsag85

Bench
How sure are you??

We've had a lot of rumours and none have really been true.

Any idea who the other possible signing could be???

Nielsen would be an ordinary signing imo.

I've been told that Nielsen is one of them and we are signing another player but it wouldn't be Sio he is remaining in England.

doyen

Bench
Nielsen was at the Storm the same time as Madge,I think;the latter,having a strong influence on his early career.

Madge would know Nielsen well & may also know how to get the best out of him!

doyen

Bench
Hope not.

Don't need both.

This whole business with Nielsen & Sio reeks of desperation,no doubt.

The only justification with Nielsen is that he is an experienced player[SOO,2 grand finals] & from what I can remember;at his best, he was not too bad!!

We may as well toss our young players in at the deep end!!

SaraSassypants

Juniors
http://www.nospam47.com/league-news...r-russell-crowe-tirade-south-sydney-rabbitohs

"The rant earned a resounding thumbs down, Keary stormed out in disgust as Crowe continued to berate the team's performance last season, reserving his lone praise for the Burgess brothers."
From josh massoud, who broke the initial story

Massound is a clueless clown. Keary has confirmed that the crtisism was not announced to the group rather it was in one on one. Massoud aluded to the fact he was singled out in front of others. So basically Massoud is full of shit. Hilarious that a reporter would report on something completely incorrect and shows he had no real idea what went on. He was not there and he got the facts wrong. Pathetic journalist who is only destroying his own reputation.

For the record..

Massoud said "Off-contract five-eighth Luke Keary stormed out of a drinking session after he was berated in front of teammates"

Keary said "He never stood up in front of the group and started spraying us or anything like that."

Last edited:

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Richardson apparently chasing/watching closely George North (Union), Kallum Watkins (Superleague), Ryan Hall (Superleague) and most importantly James Tedesco. Tedesco is totally achievable seeing as he signed for Raiders before backflipping. He can win a premiership at Souths, learn under GI and then GI can go to Centre which may prolong his career.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This whole business with Nielsen & Sio reeks of desperation,no doubt.

The only justification with Nielsen is that he is an experienced player[SOO,2 grand finals] & from what I can remember;at his best, he was not too bad!!

We may as well toss our young players in at the deep end!!

Nielsen would be a similar signing to Millard.

I don't know what's happening doyen:crazy::crazy:

Rabbits20

Immortal
How many forwards have we lost? For the life of me i cant see why we arn"t trying for one of the paulies ,recruitment absolutely no vision, knee jerking, every year

Thank goodness Richo will be in charge of it now!!!!!!!!

Most recently we've lost Stewart, Lowe, McQueen and Grant.

All we've signed is in the forwards is Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts