What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Richardson apparently chasing/watching closely George North (Union), Kallum Watkins (Superleague), Ryan Hall (Superleague) and most importantly James Tedesco. Tedesco is totally achievable seeing as he signed for Raiders before backflipping. He can win a premiership at Souths, learn under GI and then GI can go to Centre which may prolong his career.

Watkins is bad in defence. I don't want him.

I'd take Simona or Tedesco. As long as we don't pay overs.

I think R. Hall is a back, I may be wrong though.

We need a forward signing too.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Ryan Hall's nickname at Leeds is WBW (Worlds Best Winger) he has always performed well against Australia, including the time billy slater broke his shoulder attempting to shoulder charge him over the line as ryan hall dived for a try.
Kallum watkins defence isn't that bad. He has always held his own in defence against the likes of Australia and new zealand. His defence isn't as bad as Goodwins, but his attack is at least twice as good as Brysons. The poms rate him as the most talented pom since ellery hanley, he is 188cm and 100kg, fast, has a great footwork and has a good passing game. He would be a welcome addition in any nrl team, but especially ours were we have lack of first grade standard centres.

Rsag85

Bench
Massound is a clueless clown. Keary has confirmed that the crtisism was not announced to the group rather it was in one on one. Massoud aluded to the fact he was singled out in front of others. So basically Massoud is full of shit. Hilarious that a reporter would report on something completely incorrect and shows he had no real idea what went on. He was not there and he got the facts wrong. Pathetic journalist who is only destroying his own reputation.

For the record..

Massoud said "Off-contract five-eighth Luke Keary stormed out of a drinking session after he was berated in front of teammates"

Keary said "He never stood up in front of the group and started spraying us or anything like that."

Massound reports for the daily tele-u-crap paper says it all right there and he did say on Triple M that he and rusty don't like each other

alien

Referee
Richardson apparently chasing/watching closely George North (Union), Kallum Watkins (Superleague), Ryan Hall (Superleague) and most importantly James Tedesco. Tedesco is totally achievable seeing as he signed for Raiders before backflipping. He can win a premiership at Souths, learn under GI and then GI can go to Centre which may prolong his career.

lol, this is awesome news! i've been saying for at least a month that we should try to get tedesco! :)

Rabbits20

Immortal
lol, this is awesome news! i've been saying for at least a month that we should try to get tedesco! :)

Yeah.

Apparently that Watkins is average in defence and in NRL where it's harder he'd most likely find it harder in defence.

Tedesco or Simona would be nice.

alien

Referee
Yeah.

Apparently that Watkins is average in defence and in NRL where it's harder he'd most likely find it harder in defence.

Tedesco or Simona would be nice.

simona - he's ok. he is quick but a bit inconsistent, including defense

tedesco - yeah i'd sign him for sure. if we were to sign him, i'm not sure if he should be fullback straight away though. i still think gi has a lot to offer at fullback, at least for another year, and during that time tedesco would make a fine centre. he has a lot of pace and can time his runs onto the ball well. after a year or 2, inglis could move to centre, and tedesco to fullback

Last edited:

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Yeah I remember you saying that :) Teddy should be number 1 priority then GI would fill the Centre spot Walker left vacant. We could bring in a mid range forward and we'd be set.

doyen

Bench
Tedesco is best mates with Taupau!!

Stewart will retire & Tedesco to Manly---straight to F/B!!

Sths have a big problem attracting backs & a big problem losing them---why????? I won't say!!!!

alien

Referee

Sths have a big problem attracting backs & a big problem losing them---why????? I won't say!!!!

manly don't have any room under their cap though..

doyen

Bench
manly don't have any room under their cap though..

They will when Stewart is pissed off--+ other players,to get Tedesco!!

Stewart will be shown the door like his bro--Tedesco's a prize---he has a ready made spot at Manly!!

Last edited:

Rhyno

First Grade
Ryan Hall's nickname at Leeds is WBW (Worlds Best Winger) he has always performed well against Australia, including the time billy slater broke his shoulder attempting to shoulder charge him over the line as ryan hall dived for a try.
Kallum watkins defence isn't that bad. He has always held his own in defence against the likes of Australia and new zealand. His defence isn't as bad as Goodwins, but his attack is at least twice as good as Brysons. The poms rate him as the most talented pom since ellery hanley, he is 188cm and 100kg, fast, has a great footwork and has a good passing game. He would be a welcome addition in any nrl team, but especially ours were we have lack of first grade standard centres.

Radradra is a better winger than hall

Rabbits20

Immortal
simona - he's ok. he is quick but a bit inconsistent, including defense

tedesco - yeah i'd sign him for sure. if we were to sign him, i'm not sure if he should be fullback straight away though. i still think gi has a lot to offer at fullback, at least for another year, and during that time tedesco would make a fine centre. he has a lot of pace and can time his runs onto the ball well. after a year or 2, inglis could move to centre, and tedesco to fullback

I agree alien re Tedesco. Play him at centre for a season and then move him to fullback. We have to push hard to get him. Hopefully Richardson pushes hard. We probably wouldn't get him until 2017.

I'll take your word re Simona.

Rabbits20

Immortal

If we can't get Tedesco we should go after Simona then.

Simona wouldn't be great but would do a good job for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts