What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

handyman2190

Bench
Hey fellas just reading around and came across some interesting news, put 2 and 2 together, new centre coming, from uk played 5 games for bradford then gave it away on his way back to Auusie, to resurect his NRL carreer, everyone please welcome new rabbitohs centre signed for 2 years , Dane Nielsen, lol this is madges style of signing got history with him at storm, watch this space ill be called an oracle soon

Hey fellas check the date of my prediction lol

handyman2190

Bench
Exactly if someone offers them $85k and thats the best offer they get then I'm sure they will take it unless they fancy going down centre link.

Apparently nielsen contacted madge and offered he is on a base rate plus incentives so everyone chill we are apparently as i was told by a friend looking at a rugby international centre called george north, id still like paulo from eels big mother just have to wait and see he and ryan morgan are on their way out

Last edited:

Rsag85

Bench
Apparently nielsen contacted madge and offered he is on a base rate plus incentives so everyone chill we are apparently as i was told by a friend looking at a rugby international centre called george north, id still like paulo from eels big mother just have to wait and see he and ryan morgan are on their way out

Paulo is rumoured to have signed with the Raiders.

You friend must read the papers as the George North rumour was in the newspaper a few weeks back.

I've been told that Nielsen is one the same amount of money as Grant was at the club and I was also told if he doesn't perform he will be released.

southsport

First Grade

George North for 2016 or 2017?

handyman2190

Bench
Paulo is rumoured to have signed with the Raiders.

You friend must read the papers as the George North rumour was in the newspaper a few weeks back.

I've been told that Nielsen is one the same amount of money as Grant was at the club and I was also told if he doesn't perform he will be released.

Dosent make sense old friend why put a failure on big money then release him to pay half his wage to another club willing to chance him because he is cheap, i believe my source cause it makes sence lote wasnt started on big money either but ended up on a good deal because he ended up in 1st grade, the other point id like to make is that he was playing for a second division team in uk and doubt he was on big money

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
[youtube]Zd8-7CE6DfE[/youtube]

Thanks alien for that link, his attack is good he likes to pass the ball the only question i have is his defence, rugby back usually have a difficult time adjusting to the rigors of defence, though he is a big boy and seems fast. Not sure if we can get him, not sure if its this year or next

Galeforce

Bench
George North looks very impressive , great running style and shows great team linking skills , looks a very smart attacking player. at 194 cm 109 kg and only 23 years old , is the ideal type of union centre who could be an immediate hit in NRL.

Problem , he just signed a new contract in late 2015 , so would be surprised we could get him without expensive release fee and he would not be cheap to lure to Australia. A Big YES , however will not think about this anymore as doubtful rumour.

Rsag85

Bench
Richo is looking at Kallum Watkins & Ryan Hall, I see one of those two coming to the club instead of George North.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts