What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade
Hey boys ive got another opinion, rumours reynolds looking to move being made big money offers he is on 500k, kearys fight with crowe he says its ok and everything is fine, i dont believe it he is on 400k.
If both left that would free up 900k to give gronk
Next year gronk and cody walker the halves
If walker starts getting game time i see this happening 2 years then one of the u20 gets more experience eg coleman or that manly grand final half we bought to play at bears is ready. Unfortunately since the grand final the players have lost it they are being head hunted and destabilized , that FWit kelly Ceo manly has forced the price up of many of our players trying to poach and succeeded with walker maybe its time to change a few players , the problem i see is that a team can really afford 1 maybe 2 millon dollar players even then the rest of the team is diluted, to have 3 how can we buy anyone, itll be like melbourne buying the scrapes

You could be onto something oracle.

DiegoNT

First Grade
BTW,AR is not worth $500k!!

All of theses are just rumours
Hodkinson- $600k
Soward- $800k
Norman- $500k
Sandow (at parra) $500k
Mullen- $550k
Mbye- $625k
Josh reynolds- $475k
Sezer- $500k
Pearce- $750k
Dce- $1.3m

Compared to some of these Adam Reynolds at $500k is an absolute bargain

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cronk is 32 yrs but I would bet he is a far stronger & fitter player than AR is at this moment,by heaps, & will continue to be so until he is 36 or 37!! Even though AR is years younger!

Cronk is a fitness fanatic--age doesn't mean shit!!!

Cronk is fitter by miles!!

And a far,far better player!!

Cronk is renowned for his super-fitness---AR for his leg problems!!
BTW,AR is not worth $500k!!

I think AR is worth 500k

Rabbits20

Immortal
All of theses are just rumours
Hodkinson- $600k
Soward- $800k
Norman- $500k
Sandow (at parra) $500k
Mullen- $550k
Mbye- $625k
Josh reynolds- $475k
Sezer- $500k
Pearce- $750k
Dce- $1.3m

Compared to some of these Adam Reynolds at $500k is an absolute bargain

Agree.

alien

Referee
Up until the Bulldogs game, 1st round last year, Reynolds was going from strength to strength, he seemed to be recovering from the serious injury he'd suffered in the juniors.
But when that animal tackled him late in the kick charge down, that was it for Reynolds, if he recovered physically he never recovered mentally at all.

Yeah I also thought that when he came back he didn't look as confident. Lets hope he is back to his best this season. At his best he really does have one of the best kicking games in the comp and is a fine halfback.

Robbie 12

Juniors
Don't worry, people close to Adam and his family say he is going nowhere, he bleeds red and green.

True he lived and grow up around Redfern oval kicking the footy around all the time ....I remember seeing a video clip about it, leading up to the grand final

Galeforce

Bench
Reynolds and Keary were both subdued in the back end of 2016.

On that form , one risks losing their position , as we need at least one real damaging spark in our halves. Given AR kicking game and defence , Keary is the one who will be under pressure this year . He needs to lift significantly and be a real threat to opponents defence else Walker will claim his spot.

doyen

Bench
I think AR is worth 500k

Adam's biggest asset is his goal-kicking.

If he stays fit he will consistently nail 200+pts in a season.I admit it's hard to criticize a player who converts 4 to 6 almost every time.

But other than that skill I reckon he can be equalled in every other facet of a half's game & significantly improved on;particularly since he has been affected by injury & busted confidence!!

Walker is an excellent goal-kicker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts