What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thats so sad, grant was only worth 200k max now weve signed another basket case on 350k i cant believe it how good is your contact that gave u this info? Failed at how many clubs are we a pension club? One last hurrah

I don't think its true.

Can't be.

Rabbits20

Immortal
images

I'm in bloody disbelief shadow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Believe what you want R20 but I'm hearing it from a very good source some who knows some inside the club.

Well if it's true it's a dumb dumb dumb decision.

Really really dumb and idiotic.

A sabotage like decision.

I reckon Goodwin is on about 200k. How is Nielsen better and deserves 150k more than Goodwin????

Rsag85

Bench
Well if it's true it's a dumb dumb dumb decision.

Really really dumb and idiotic.

A sabotage like decision.

I reckon Goodwin is on about 200k. How is Nielsen better and deserves 150k more than Goodwin????

Madge wanted him says his acts off field will be good for the younger players I guess he missed the news on why he was sacked by the Dragons

Who was on here last time I was checking out this forum flapping their gums out of nowhere stating that
One major signing and one depth signing to come within the next week or so???
Well where's the major signing Nostradamus ?..

handyman2190

Bench
There's no way that Dane Neilsen is on 350k whoever believes that would believe anything don't be so bloody stupid ......

Totally agree, it would be gross mismanagement if its true, even grants 350 borders on that barring the fact that was what he was on at panthers and we had to match to get, if nielsen is on more than 80k plus insentives ill give it up

Galeforce

Bench
I've just been told the reason there wouldn't be anymore signing is Nielsen is on the same type of money as Tim Grant was at the club

I would be disappointed if the club was paying him anything more than $150k PA as a base.He should not paid anymore than Goodwin for starters.

Perhaps some incentives based on stats performance e.g. NRL games , effective tackles, tries scored/setup, metres could top up the base.

alien

Referee
surely he was only offered the nrl minimum wage ($82,500). i heard he was chopped from a team that wasn't even in the top comp in england. it's not like heaps of first grade clubs would be after him, so he would probably accept the nrl minimum wage for this year

Itsmeagain

Juniors
Yes he was contracted for minimum wage with incentives for playing 1st grade games.
I am told he will be able to earn between $75 and $100 thousand if all incentives are met on top of base salary $82,500.
He wasn't in demand, was offered a lifeline.

I don't know where the $350,000 a year reports are coming from.

alien

Referee
Yes he was contracted for minimum wage with incentives for playing 1st grade games.
I am told he will be able to earn between $75 and $100 thousand if all incentives are met on top of base salary $82,500.

oh cool. that's good then

Itsmeagain

Juniors

I don't know where the $350,000 a year reports are coming from.
I have been mis informed.. Rsag85 is pretty much correct with his information!!

I was told today that Neilson has in fact signed a $240,000 base contract. Bonuses will consist of sponsorships and the amount of first grade games he plays. Potentially he will earn close to Tim Grant's contract if South Sydney make the top 8 (and of course if he is in the team).
He can earn up to $350,000 if we win the premiership, again he has to be in the team.

alien

Referee
I have been mis informed.. Rsag85 is pretty much correct with his information!!

I was told today that Neilson has in fact signed a $240,000 base contract. Bonuses will consist of sponsorships and the amount of first grade games he plays. Potentially he will earn close to Tim Grant's contract if South Sydney make the top 8 (and of course if he is in the team).
He can earn up to $350,000 if we win the premiership, again he has to be in the team.

i think the club definitely made a mistake there. he should only be on $82,500

doyen

Bench
i think the club definitely made a mistake there. he should only be on $82,500

Look--Nielsen is a good footballer--I would not at all be surprised if he turns out to be good value.

Madge knows him--he knows his potential.

His contract is an incentive one;designed to bring out the best--WISE approach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts