What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie 12

Juniors
I heard that today too... As you say just a rumour atm

Yeah I don't think that's going to happen, why would you lose a young prospect, to an old horse that's got like 2 yrs left in him, at the least I would hire Cronk as a halves coach not a player, ...or just hire a halves coach ...maybe someone along the lines of the Melbourne Storm ideas, that's where madge seems to be going ....Brett kimmorley

doyen

Bench
Rumour that Cronk has signed with Souths for 2017.

Reyno to dragons maybe???

If Madge could get Cronk he wouldn't hesitate to off-load AR!

I've thought for a while that AR was on the nose.

Walker would be better at half with Keary at 5/8---or vice versa--it doesn't make much difference!

Walker has a good kicking game & has the qualities to take on the line.

Walker would be better at half with Keary at 5/8---or vice versa--it doesn't make much difference!

Its a hard one. Cronk, would only have a max of 2 seasons left in him? Where AR has a quite a few in front of him.

doyen

Bench
Its a hard one. Cronk, would only have a max of 2 seasons left in him? Where AR has a quite a few in front of him.

I know I'm at loggerheads with most others but I think AR is quite average!!

Cronk is the absolute fitness fanatic---he could play forever!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Weirdly I've always thought adam Reynolds is the closest in playing style to cooper cronk. He is like a cooper cronk lite.

hurricane57

Juniors
Up until the Bulldogs game, 1st round last year, Reynolds was going from strength to strength, he seemed to be recovering from the serious injury he'd suffered in the juniors.
But when that animal tackled him late in the kick charge down, that was it for Reynolds, if he recovered physically he never recovered mentally at all.
He lost all speed, not something he has ever been accused of, having speed I mean, and also his ability to find a gap and put a support through it.

On last years performances I can not see him keeping his position with C Walker apparently breathing down his neck.

Big question is Maguire give Walker a shot at first grade?

doyen

Bench
Weirdly I've always thought adam Reynolds is the closest in playing style to cooper cronk. He is like a cooper cronk lite.

Weirdly,I think you're right--but he's a very poor man's version!!!

Cronk is very phyically healthy;he will stamp himself on a game---he is a superstar of our game. He is in complete control!!

AR is a Madge robot--poor bugger!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'd much rather Reynolds than Cronk at this stage in their careers.

Adam is at a crossroads and should be looking to step up.

Cronk is at the end of his career and will be declining in form.

Doyen don't forget how many games Adam has won for us with the boot
I do agree about him losing confidence,hopefully a full off season and Cody breathing down his neck will inspire him
I personally think he's a fantastic little half ,never seen Adam get run over the top of by any forward he even takes JWH down by himself head on bloody little legend

Yep AR instead of Cooper any day of the week as his still got more improvement and time on his side where as cooper will start slowing down soon for sure

handyman2190

Bench
If Cronk does sign it will be Keary to depart I think.

Hey boys ive got another opinion, rumours reynolds looking to move being made big money offers he is on 500k, kearys fight with crowe he says its ok and everything is fine, i dont believe it he is on 400k.
If both left that would free up 900k to give gronk
Next year gronk and cody walker the halves
If walker starts getting game time i see this happening 2 years then one of the u20 gets more experience eg coleman or that manly grand final half we bought to play at bears is ready. Unfortunately since the grand final the players have lost it they are being head hunted and destabilized , that FWit kelly Ceo manly has forced the price up of many of our players trying to poach and succeeded with walker maybe its time to change a few players , the problem i see is that a team can really afford 1 maybe 2 millon dollar players even then the rest of the team is diluted, to have 3 how can we buy anyone, itll be like melbourne buying the scrapes

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal

Cronk would only have 2yrs left in him.

I say nope.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey boys ive got another opinion, rumours reynolds looking to move being made big money offers he is on 500k, kearys fight with crowe he says its ok and everything is fine, i dont believe it he is on 400k.
If both left that would free up 900k to give gronk
Next year gronk and cody walker the halves
If walker starts getting game time i see this happening 2 years then one of the u20 gets more experience eg coleman or that manly grand final half we bought to play at bears is ready. Unfortunately since the grand final the players have lost it they are being head hunted and destabilized , that FWit kelly Ceo manly has forced the price up of many of our players trying to poach and succeeded with walker maybe its time to change a few players , the problem i see is that a team can really afford 1 maybe 2 millon dollar players even then the rest of the team is diluted, to have 3 how can we buy anyone, itll be like melbourne buying the scrapes

Keary is on 500k too. I'm 100percent certain. I expect Keary to go.

I see Reynolds staying and being upgraded slightly to about 600k.

doyen

Bench
Cronk would only have 2yrs left in him.

I say nope.

Cronk is 32 yrs but I would bet he is a far stronger & fitter player than AR is at this moment,by heaps, & will continue to be so until he is 36 or 37!! Even though AR is years younger!

Cronk is a fitness fanatic--age doesn't mean shit!!!

Cronk is fitter by miles!!

And a far,far better player!!

Cronk is renowned for his super-fitness---AR for his leg problems!!
BTW,AR is not worth $500k!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts