What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was speaking to a friend who goes for St George today and he reckons nearly all what the media say about Souths is BS.

He reckons Madge's job is very safe too. He doesn't buy into the BS.

He reckons Reyno will stay and the rumours are garbage. He reckons Keary will go elsewhere for more money.

This is coming from a Dragons supporter.

He also said Souths are a top 8 team but to make the top 4 we'd have to lift an enormous amount.

He also said he thinks Pearce had taken drugs that night.

He said what Pearce did was abhorent.

southsport

First Grade
I was speaking to a friend who goes for St George today and he reckons nearly all what the media say about Souths is BS.

He reckons Reyno will stay and the rumours are garbage. He reckons Keary will go elsewhere for more money.

He also said Souths are a top 8 team but to make the top 4 we'd have to lift an enormous amount.

I think some of the media dislike Rusty so they take it out on Souths.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I honestly hope we don't lose Keary. All that development and we don't get to reap the reward of having him at his best, much like Dylan Walker.

I also worry that Cody Walker might not be up for NRL footy. If he is though, and kills it, then i'll be fine with it, but I still have my doubts.

I guess this weekend is a great opportunity to see what he's got.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I honestly hope we don't lose Keary. All that development and we don't get to reap the reward of having him at his best, much like Dylan Walker.

I also worry that Cody Walker might not be up for NRL footy. If he is though, and kills it, then i'll be fine with it, but I still have my doubts.

I guess this weekend is a great opportunity to see what he's got.

If I had to pick keeping only 1 out of Keary and Reynolds I'd pick keeping Adam.

Charity Shield we will see what Cody has too.

I reckon Keary on his next contract wants a sizeable upgrade. If Keary wants more than Adam I'd tell him to go.

At the most I'd give Keary $500k with a $50k boost in TPA's. That's fair enough imo.

As for Reyno if Keary gets more than Adam then Adam will be pissed off. It's a tough situation.

As for Adam on his next contract the club may pay 550-600k for him. With some TPA's too around the $50k mark.

I hope Adam stays loyal. I'd be more upset if he goes.

Last edited:

alien

Referee

i think he is right with everything you wrote there. i'm not 100% sure on keary leaving but it wouldn't surprise me. next year travers and liam coleman could be the 2 backup halves in the nsw cup, whilst walker could take keary's spot in the first grade side. a month or 2 ago i suggested that it's possible that madge sees cody just as good as keary, but cody would be cheaper, and that saved money would mean the club could go after someone like tedesco. some people didn't like the idea at the time, but i think it's a possibility

rabbitohs95

Bench
If I had to pick keeping only 1 out of Keary and Reynolds I'd pick keeping Adam.

Charity Shield we will see what Cody has too.

I reckon Keary on his next contract wants a sizeable upgrade. If Keary wants more than Adam I'd tell him to go.

At the most I'd give Keary $500k with a $50k boost in TPA's. That's fair enough imo.

As for Reyno if Keary gets more than Adam then Adam will be pissed off. It's a tough situation.

As for Adam on his next contract the club may pay 550-600k for him. With some TPA's too around the $50k mark.

I hope Adam stays loyal. I'd be more upset if he goes.

i think he is right with everything you wrote there. i'm not 100% sure on keary leaving but it wouldn't surprise me. next year travers and liam coleman could be the 2 backup halves in the nsw cup, whilst walker could take keary's spot in the first grade side. a month or 2 ago i suggested that it's possible that madge sees cody just as good as keary, but cody would be cheaper, and that saved money would mean the club could go after someone like tedesco. some people didn't like the idea at the time, but i think it's a possibility

Agreed with both you guys.

Reynolds is our top half and I also think Cody has the potential to be better than Keary has been.

I just worry that if we keep Adam, Keary goes and Cody fails to fire then we'll be left without a five-eighth, unless of course we buy one. I guess it won't be the end of the world though.

southsport

First Grade

Reynolds is our top half and I also think Cody has the potential to be better than Keary has been.

I just worry that if we keep Adam, Keary goes and Cody fails to fire then we'll be left without a five-eighth, unless of course we buy one. I guess it won't be the end of the world though.

Sutto???

alien

Referee

we could always move sutto back to 5/8..
*smiles at doyen*

philgood

Juniors

Seriously as if your opinion on souths matters. It is a proud club with loyal supporters. Loyal unlike a turncoat like yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts