What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

handyman2190

Bench
i think he is right with everything you wrote there. i'm not 100% sure on keary leaving but it wouldn't surprise me. next year travers and liam coleman could be the 2 backup halves in the nsw cup, whilst walker could take keary's spot in the first grade side. a month or 2 ago i suggested that it's possible that madge sees cody just as good as keary, but cody would be cheaper, and that saved money would mean the club could go after someone like tedesco. some people didn't like the idea at the time, but i think it's a possibility

Good on you Alien great post agree with this if keary thinks he is going to get more $ than AR he is delusional

alien

Referee
Until end of 2017.

He will be 33.

We may give him 2018 if he wants it before he retires. Depends how his body is re 2018.

hmm i think he is currently on 246 games for the rabbitohs. it would be awesome if he could get to 300 games..

Sutton too slow for no6 the fast halves run past him too easily IMO
Keen to see Keary this year someone said he is bigger he has potential
Also just as keen to see Cody ,makes sense Keary asks too much we use Cody save $$$ Keary goes we then use $$$ for gun centre ,winger or hard man forward to help Sam
The two last pieces of the puzzle

alien

Referee
Rumoured that Souths are looking to extend the contract of Cody Walker.

they want to sign him now for next year before the other clubs see him in the nines. they are offering him double the amount that he is on now. so if he is on $82,500 (minimum nrl wage) this year, he will be on $165,000 next year

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Talking about lonely, where has shadow gone? I hope he hasn't carked it! :shock:

:shock:

Where has Pommy gone?

Whenever he posts it says Pommy ignored as he's on my ignore list.

Haven't seen any Pommy ignored lately coming up.

I reckon he's drool and now that I've blocked him he's disappeared!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sutton too slow for no6 the fast halves run past him too easily IMO
Keen to see Keary this year someone said he is bigger he has potential
Also just as keen to see Cody ,makes sense Keary asks too much we use Cody save $$$ Keary goes we then use $$$ for gun centre ,winger or hard man forward to help Sam
The two last pieces of the puzzle

If needed though Sutto is an option is what we are saying.

Rabbits20

Immortal
they want to sign him now for next year before the other clubs see him in the nines. they are offering him double the amount that he is on now. so if he is on $82,500 (minimum nrl wage) this year, he will be on $165,000 next year

That figure is fair alien.

If he plays regularly in first grade in 2017 he should have a clause in his contract saying he will be boosted to about 270k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts