What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
a decision doesn't have to be made yet. he is contracted to souths until the end of the 2017 season and we don't know if he will get injuries again this year. maybe a decision should be made after the 2016 season

Yeah. GI doesn't want drag it into 2017 about where he will be 2018 onwards.

handyman2190

Bench
a decision doesn't have to be made yet. he is contracted to souths until the end of the 2017 season and we don't know if he will get injuries again this year. maybe a decision should be made after the 2016 season

You know at 30 years old and unless he plays exceptionally i wouldnt stand in his way if he wanted to go to broncos,players threatening to leave to sqeeze money is the done thing but he is a little injury prone rep duties taking him away etc etc maybe its time to spend his 950k on someone else we could pinch lachlan coote or tadesco etc etc money talks

Handyman let GI go for Lachlan Coote...seriously you must be joking
When he was with Penrith and GI got some open space down left edge he had L Coote at fullback to beat
He didn't even try to step he ran over the top of hin and he injured L Coote like a speed bump
Tedesco maybe in a few years GI has got another good 4 years of powerhouse footy in him I think ( if no injuries and legs are good)
GI is still top 3 player in the game when fit ....

Rabbits20

Immortal
When he was with Penrith and GI got some open space down left edge he had L Coote at fullback to beat
He didn't even try to step he ran over the top of hin and he injured L Coote like a speed bump
Tedesco maybe in a few years GI has got another good 4 years of powerhouse footy in him I think ( if no injuries and legs are good)

You see what I see:)

alien

Referee
You know at 30 years old and unless he plays exceptionally i wouldnt stand in his way if he wanted to go to broncos,players threatening to leave to sqeeze money is the done thing but he is a little injury prone rep duties taking him away etc etc maybe its time to spend his 950k on someone else we could pinch lachlan coote or tadesco etc etc money talks

coote and tedesco are good, but they aren't worth 950k. i'd keep gi unless he keeps getting injured, or if his form massively dropped. i think a decision should be made after the 2016 season

JetRider

Juniors
GI is a big part of why Souths won their 21st premiership and in making us a top 4 side. He deserves to be a part of our team for as long as he wants, his value goes beyond what he gives on the field and I would like to see him eventually coach our young guns.

handyman2190

Bench

Look i agree to a certain extent if he stays healthy and continues to impress ok keep him but i wouldnt bankrupt ourselves

philgood

Juniors
coote and tedesco are good, but they aren't worth 950k. i'd keep gi unless he keeps getting injured, or if his form massively dropped. i think a decision should be made after the 2016 season

Oh look everyone! A wests supporter masquerading as a souths supporter

rabbitohs95

Bench
Can't believe people are still giving alien shit. And they say Souths supporters live in the past.

Anyway, I reckon we tie up GI for as long as we can/as long as he think he can play, which tbh he could still be in top form at 35 years of age barring injuries.

After 2016 he will have played more seasons with Souths than the Storm, which is a pretty cool achievement for us as fans. Love having GI as our fullback and captain, wouldn't swap him out for anyone!

Rabbits20

Immortal
GI is a big part of why Souths won their 21st premiership and in making us a top 4 side. He deserves to be a part of our team for as long as he wants, his value goes beyond what he gives on the field and I would like to see him eventually coach our young guns.

Correct.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Can't believe people are still giving alien shit. And they say Souths supporters live in the past.

Anyway, I reckon we tie up GI for as long as we can/as long as he think he can play, which tbh he could still be in top form at 35 years of age barring injuries.

After 2016 he will have played more seasons with Souths than the Storm, which is a pretty cool achievement for us as fans. Love having GI as our fullback and captain, wouldn't swap him out for anyone!

Spot on.

You haven't been around much lately!

I am ready to take on the trouble causing trolls R95.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Spot on.

You haven't been around much lately!

I am ready to take on the trouble causing trolls R95.

Just haven't really had much to say tbh, before I get a chance to comment most threads are just filled with nonsense that has nothing to do with the original topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts