What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsag85

Bench
Greenburg said a couple of weeks ago we have work to do on our cap and he's sure we will fix it up.

Okay but why did Richo help us sign Sammy Burgess back if the NRL already knew that there was so called problems with our cap?

GGTSS

Juniors
We definitely haven't signed Lafai.
Clearly having cap issues so this rumour is defs wrong.
Roberts is the only rumour that's less true.
That being said both are souths juniors aren't they? I know Roberts is but thought Lafai was too. Either way we can't afford either.

Roberts will stay titans.
Hiku will go dragons.
Lafai will go parra or titans
McQueen to Titans as we all know

2016 i think our team will be as is. People seem fairly critical but to me we're up there with the best. Gun forwards and backs that can easily get the job done. I'll admit not all stars like manly but definitely hold their own. Oldfield will surprise a lot of you.

Rsag85

Bench
We definitely haven't signed Lafai.
Clearly having cap issues so this rumour is defs wrong.
Roberts is the only rumour that's less true.
That being said both are souths juniors aren't they? I know Roberts is but thought Lafai was too. Either way we can't afford either.

Roberts will stay titans.
Hiku will go dragons.
Lafai will go parra or titans
McQueen to Titans as we all know

2016 i think our team will be as is. People seem fairly critical but to me we're up there with the best. Gun forwards and backs that can easily get the job done. I'll admit not all stars like manly but definitely hold their own. Oldfield will surprise a lot of you.

The biggest rumour at the moment for our club is this so called cap issues from my understanding it is all false, Sammy deal is in fact mostly third party deals.

Rsag85 I agree with you about having a pretty solid team for next year although I still think we are lacking in 3 positions 1 a gun centre 2 a big solid get out of my way winger ( like Semi) 3 a tough as nails enforcer to help sam ( like Teo for eg) without those last 3 pieces of the puzzle I don't think we will be able to compete for the title but in saying that 17 we could get them pieces as a premiership winning team is not built in one season

Rsag85

Bench
Bugs Buddy where did you get your info regarding thinking Lafai has signed with Souths as stated last night?.

Sounds like he is getting it from other forums, I've been told Souths haven't made are offer and sounds like there not interested in Lafai and this person who is telling me this is in the know

Bugsbuddy

Juniors
Sounds like he is getting it from other forums, I've been told Souths haven't made are offer and sounds like there not interested in Lafai and this person who is telling me this is in the know

Really
And which other forum has stated that we have signed lafai.

It's great to know you have been " told" by someone in " the know"

Should be interesting to hear your thoughts in the coming days.

doyen

Bench
It looks to me that Maguire is trying to put together again a big,formidable pack to play his typical head-down,arse-up,style of highly disciplined,highly structured,no-frills RL!! This will be his approach for 2016 in the hope that 2014 can be duplicated.

Backs are basically irrelevant to him so,therefore, what back[winger or centre]would be jumping out of their skin to play with us!!?? As an outside back at Sths you will occasionally be seriously involved in the team plan.

It would be great to be a big forward slipping into our pack at present because you will be right within the element & philosophy at Sths!

Not so as a threequarter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts