What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Any more news on Dylan r95?..........conflicting reports floating around.

Don't know, but not too bothered.

Get dancing Southsport (even though R20 can't dance I still am)

Sammy boi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyboiiiiii!!!!!!!

As Auva'a says:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

southsport

First Grade
Don't know, but not too bothered.

Get dancing Southsport (even though R20 can't dance I still am)

Sammy boi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyboiiiiii!!!!!!!

As Auva'a says:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:crazy: That's certainly cheered you up R20, you've been a bit glum lately!

Can I stop dancing now? :crazy: :D

Rabbits20

Immortal
:crazy: That's certainly cheered you up R20, you've been a bit glum lately!

Can I stop dancing now? :crazy: :D

I didn't want to get my hopes up too high just in case he didn't return.

Keep dancing:lol:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo

WOOOOOOOOO

Huuuuuuurrrrrrrrraaaaayyyyyyyyyy

HUUUUUURRRRRAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

RabbitOhBoy

Juniors
I didn't want to get my hopes up too high just in case he didn't return.

Keep dancing:lol:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo

WOOOOOOOOO

Huuuuuuurrrrrrrrraaaaayyyyyyyyyy

HUUUUUURRRRRAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

Best post I've read on any of the forums since the news broke. Sums it all up for us Souths fans. Good on you. I'm so looking forward to 2016 now.

GGTSS

Juniors
Stoked Sammy is coming home but doesnt the fact they've announced it mean all this salary cap stuff and us needing to shed players is wrong? We wouldn't have been able to sign him if we were over the cap as they wouldn't register it. UNLESS players have already left but it hasn't been announced yet.

I might be wrong but that was my understanding of the cap.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Stoked Sammy is coming home but doesnt the fact they've announced it mean all this salary cap stuff and us needing to shed players is wrong? We wouldn't have been able to sign him if we were over the cap as they wouldn't register it. UNLESS players have already left but it hasn't been announced yet.

I might be wrong but that was my understanding of the cap.

I guess we will find out in the next couple of weeks.

John Lee has said they have a bit of work to do on our cap. (Lee's word were there is a bit of surgery to be done).

rabbitohs95

Bench
Sorry for my absence, been a bit busy lately.

Nothing new on the Dylan front. My mail still remains that he'll stay and re-sign, and everyone else's seems to be that he's gone.

We'll just have to wait and see.

RabbitOhBoy

Juniors
Gee--that's a bit of a kick in the guts if true!!

its not true

It was in the What's The Buzz column. I'm not allowed to post links because I'm a newbie. He is the text:

GUS GETS FLYER FROM BUNNIES
The Rabbitohs have lost outstanding young forward Chris Grevsmuhl to the Penrith Panthers. Gus Gould has signed the 22-year-old tearaway for 2017 and beyond. Many regard him as a future representative player.
Souths extended Grevsmuhl?s contract for two years only a couple of months ago but have now agreed to release him for 2017. It helps find the money for Sam Burgess.
The panthers are going to have an awesome back-row with Tyrone Peachey, Trent Merrin and no Grevsmuhl.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Chris Grevsmuhl apparently signed by Panthers for 2017.

Where'd you hear this mate???

That's a blow!!!!!!!

Hopefully we try to get Te'o.

But in all honesty I knew it'd be hard to keep Grevsmuhl from 2017 onwards as we have cap pressure.

I reckon McInnes may leave too as we have Cook and Carter.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It was in the What's The Buzz column. I'm not allowed to post links because I'm a newbie. He is the text:

The Rabbitohs have lost outstanding young forward Chris Grevsmuhl to the Penrith Panthers. Gus Gould has signed the 22-year-old tearaway for 2017 and beyond. Many regard him as a future representative player.
Souths extended Grevsmuhl?s contract for two years only a couple of months ago but have now agreed to release him for 2017. It helps find the money for Sam Burgess.
The panthers are going to have an awesome back-row with Tyrone Peachey, Trent Merrin and no Grevsmuhl.

You're on the ball mate.

Good work from you.

Thanks for sharing.

Rsag85

Bench

From the Daily telegraph right? yea can really believe those guys

RabbitOhBoy

Juniors
You're on the ball mate.

Good work from you.

Thanks for sharing.

I hope its wrong Rabbits. He came to us pretty busted and was just starting to show a lot of promise. Seems odd that we released him from 2017 but not 2016. Maybe its getting back at Penrith for when they refused Grant an immediate release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts