What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I heard that the broncos are having trouble fitting Te'o under the cap.

Dylan is at Souths for 2016 and he wanted to stay, whether that has changed after fronting the board I don't know, but manly think that when they talk to someone they will get him like they did in the old days, but those days have gone.

Ok.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Dylan and Auvaa is the best centre pairing we have had in a long time. Gotta keep them both if we are to be competitive.

GGTSS

Juniors
I don't see it happening to be honest but you'd have to think getting Sammy back would make us more appealing to Te'o seeing they're very close friends. That being said fitting them both under the cap would be near impossible.

southsport

First Grade
I don't see it happening to be honest but you'd have to think getting Sammy back would make us more appealing to Te'o seeing they're very close friends. That being said fitting them both under the cap would be near impossible.

That depends on which players leave the club for other pastures, if McQueen and Grant depart there should be money for Ben.

doyen

Bench
Ive heard hes looking for close to $700k a season.Whoever gets him for next season if he comes back would get him cheaper because he wouldnt be available till nearly june.

He's not worth $700k---he's up himself if he thinks that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.