What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellray

Juniors
Can anyone shed anymore light on the Cody Walker situation?

Souths still have him as an official player, but i have not seen him in any pictures or team functions.

Are we looking at keeping him or will we let him go for his indiscretions?

Rabbits20

Immortal
All this GI Rugby talk is just bloody annoying.

I can't seem him leaving Souths for the next 3 years at least, that's when his contract finishes.

southsport

First Grade
All this GI Rugby talk is just bloody annoying.

I can't seem him leaving Souths for the next 3 years at least, that's when his contract finishes.

I saw GI interviewed recently concerning AJ and the fullback possie, he said that AJ had to bide his time just like GI had to do..........didn't sound like he was intending to go anywhere.

Ttime

Juniors
Yeah I heard that too.

There is no way he is ready to make a real challenge for the Fullback spot just yet. Good fullbacks can make something out of nothing and as good a finisher as he obviously is he doesn't have the game breaking/changing ability (yet). I'm sure that will come when he beefs up a little and he becomes a little more experienced.

ZYou only have to see the Charity Shield game to see how great is positional play was and is but without a great team around him he failed to make an impact in attack... remember people, that Dragons side (while almost full strength) was not very good.

alien

Referee
i definitely wouldnt move aj from the wing (unless inglis wasnt playing). aj was one of the best wingers in the nrl last year, and he should have won the rookie of the year award imo

Rabbits20

Immortal
There is no way he is ready to make a real challenge for the Fullback spot just yet. Good fullbacks can make something out of nothing and as good a finisher as he obviously is he doesn't have the game breaking/changing ability (yet). I'm sure that will come when he beefs up a little and he becomes a little more experienced.

ZYou only have to see the Charity Shield game to see how great is positional play was and is but without a great team around him he failed to make an impact in attack... remember people, that Dragons side (while almost full strength) was not very good.

Yeah agreed.

Also it was hilarious I was at the Charity Shield and St George were ordinary. Only missing a few players. We were missing triple their's.

Their halves were not good imo.

Rabbits20

Immortal
i definitely wouldnt move aj from the wing (unless inglis wasnt playing). aj was one of the best wingers in the nrl last year, and he should have won the rookie of the year award imo

Yep Alex needs a lot more development on his fullback play.

Definitely a great back up when GI is not playing.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Are the Bears still Feeder club for Souths this year?

In the past Norths were strong - but last year they were weak, yet souths win the comp

Do Souths run with a smaller NRL squad? Or do they invest heavily in the higher end palyers

What Souths FG squad members would play for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts