What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyen

Bench
He has good potential and adds depth that we need.

Madge will make sure he is working hard at training and for Norths.

He could be great--who knows!?

If anyone can bring out the best in him it will be Maguire.

I haven't always been a Madge fan.His persistence with JS at 5/8,in particular,used to at times drive me to tears.JS injured himself at exactly the right time last season which transformed the team overnight with Keary going to 5/8.

Back to Nathan BROWN--Maguire does have an excellent eye for talent & often at bargain price.This could turn out to be a masterstroke with Brown adding the firebrand lost with Sam!!

alien

Referee
i wonder if a couple of injuries in the forwards persuaded madge to sign brown..

if brown can focus that anger properly, it will be good :)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Sold Out = Merged

Sold out to who? Rusty?

i wonder if a couple of injuries in the forwards persuaded madge to sign brown..

Glad to see you are so pleased with the signing of a Balmain junior!

Seriously though, he really does have a short fuse. If it can be contained he could be a very talented footballer.

Sold out to who? Rusty?

Glad to see you are so pleased with the signing of a Balmain junior!

Seriously though, he really does have a short fuse. If it can be contained he could be a very talented footballer.

The dude is obviously looking for a chance and would be on beer money.

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
Latest on Chris Grevsmuhl is that he was training without a rehab vest last time out.........let's hope the injury wasn't as bad as first thought.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Probably did persuade Madge. The more depth the better.

Madge I reckon will bring out the best in him.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Ugh hoping Kyle can keep playing on. Hate it when a grub like Gallen does something stupid leading to injury....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts