What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ugh hoping Kyle can keep playing on. Hate it when a grub like Gallen does something stupid leading to injury....

Agree. Let's hope he can play on in 2016 if he's out the whole year.

Kyle is so good a talent as we always say. It would be a massive shame if he has to retire.

Gallen is an utter grub and I'm sure we'll see him contribute to injuring others this season. Gallen crosses the line of aggression in tackles way too frequently. It is completely unnecessary.

alien

Referee
so i hear Alex Johnston isn't signed for next year yet. souths should have signed him during the offseason

Rabbits20

Immortal
so i hear Alex Johnston isn't signed for next year yet. souths should have signed him during the offseason

The club seemed to be focusing on Reynolds and Keary which is obviously fair enough.

Now it's time to focus on Johnston and trying to keep George and Tom from being lured to Rugby.

I would also like us to re sign Tyrrell.

alien

Referee
The club seemed to be focusing on Reynolds and Keary which is obviously fair enough.

Now it's time to focus on Johnston and trying to keep George and Tom from being lured to Rugby.

I would also like us to re sign Tyrrell.

so george, tom, and tyrrell are all off contract at the end of this season???

Rabbits20

Immortal
so george, tom, and tyrrell are all off contract at the end of this season???

Tom and Tyrrell are. George on contract until end of 2016 but rumoured he could possibly go to Rugby. What Tom decides I reckon will impact the decision of George.

alien

Referee
Tom and Tyrrell are. George on contract until end of 2016 but rumoured he could possibly go to Rugby. What Tom decides I reckon will impact the decision of George.

well hopefully all of them get re-signed soon

Hellray

Juniors
I would be focusing our retention in the following order:

Burgess
Johnston
Grevsmuhl
Gray
McInnes
Auvaa
Turner
Gosiewski
Tyrrell
Manulelea

Focussing on some of the younger talent pushes Tyrrell down the pecking order, like it or hate it, our forward stocks are solidly strong and he may be lost to help hold on to younger more skilled players.

Remember you still have Grant on decent money wasting away so superman may very well be expendable

rabbitohs95

Bench
Honestly I think we have a strong enough team for me to want to re-sign everyone. Couple years ago it was very different. I honestly think we can re-sign a majority of our talent without any major repercussions. I know it's a longshot but i'd love to see everyone sign on for 2016 and beyond.

Rabbits20

Immortal
McQueen said on channel 10 hes not going anywhere.

That's good to hear.

McQueen needs more game time though. You'd think Madge could start him at lock.

McQueen is only playing around 25 minutes. 40 minutes is what he should be playing.

If McQueen keeps getting limited game time this season I wouldn't be shocked if he goes to another club where he could play 55-60 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts