What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade
Must be some kind of medial issue I assume. But I'm most likely completely wrong.

No Dylan: Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If Millard comes back in I'll probably collapse.

Terrible news Southsport, this year we are getting too many injuries on a consistent basis. It will be hard imo to make top 4 this year.

It's hard to win and get out of the slump they're in when the team changes every week due to injuries.

So no Glenn or Dylan for next 2 months is terrible news. (Massive losses).

Let's hope Keary is ok.

I think you are right actually.........medial ligament.

Now chin up. Millard is one of our boys.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think you are right actually.........medial ligament.

Now chin up. Millard is one of our boys.

I was just frustrated from Millard's previous performances but he has the potential to improve.

When the hard times come around in the season now is the time the boys need support and I will be backing them 100percent no matter who's playing.

Go back to basics is what Madge will have planned and they'll be right.

southsport

First Grade
Apparently Ch7 said 4 weeks out for Walker and facebook said he'll be back for the dragons game, so there's some conflicting reports.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Apparently Ch7 said 4 weeks out for Walker and facebook said he'll be back for the dragons game, so there's some conflicting reports.

Thanks for the updates mate it's apreciated even though the reports are conflicting.

Let's hope he's ok.

doyen

Bench
I was just frustrated from Millard's previous performances but he has the potential to improve.

When the hard times come around in the season now is the time the boys need support and I will be backing them 100percent no matter who's playing.

Go back to basics is what Madge will have planned and they'll be right.

I notice Millard has been picked at No.6 for the Fijians--maybe he has a quicker brain than feet!!??

Ttime

Juniors
I notice Millard has been picked at No.6 for the Fijians--maybe he has a quicker brain than feet!!??

hahahaha.
Yes time will tell.
Probably has more to do with his brother playing 7. They surely have some sixth sense or something... well that's all I got.

alien

Referee
i saw keary on the news a few hours ago and they said he is injured and i saw that he was wearing one of those moon boots. they didn't say if he would be missing the game against st. george illawarra

rabbitohs95

Bench
i saw keary on the news a few hours ago and they said he is injured and i saw that he was wearing one of those moon boots. they didn't say if he would be missing the game against st. george illawarra

If anything its probably just the usual precautionary thing. Ive heard Keary has had his leg injury since last year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If anything its probably just the usual precautionary thing. Ive heard Keary has had his leg injury since last year.

In the pre season the injury flared up and Souths could have chosen for Keary to have surgery but he would have missed out on a large part of the season so Souths High Performance decided against it and said it can hopefully be managed throughout the season but there is a risk he could do more damage to the bones in his feet.

So at present it looks like Keary and GI both have ongoing injury issues and it's an effort for both of them to get on the field every week. Both of them are being limited on their workloads at training I assume.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Next week an announcement is expected on the re-signing of Johnston and McInnes.

So that's very positive news in holding onto 2 Souths Juniors.

On another topic I believe that Issac is carrying an elbow injury of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts