What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I would say it was a bad cork. He was hobbling around like it was a knee injury for about 5-10 minutes. Absolutel passenger.
When he came back on it was like he never had an injury, quite strange.
He didn't look great when he was on but he is a big man. Used his size well in defence.

Carter will probably join the squad as cover for McInness if he is in fact out for the season. He was a great replacement at dummy half, even if he did play like a second rower for most of the time he was on.

Thanks for that info.

Rabbits20

Immortal
hmmmm are the nrl going to look more into it???

I think I heard on the radio sometime today that at this stage I don't think the NRL is going to look into it more and that they're satisfied the Cowboys haven't done anything wrong.

The NRL high up people are weak!!!

alien

Referee
It seems that a few do "cheat."

But how many others are also??!!

it is cheating and i don't know how many clubs are cheating, but they can't use the excuse that the only way they can survive is by cheating the salary cap. that's like a sports person saying they can only compete if they take drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts