What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
Surely this is some kind of sick and twisted joke

Wests Tigers have given him permission to look for another club after this season, but he is still signed for next year, and I doubt anyone is going to pay close to $900,000 a season for him. He isn't as good as he used to be. So Wests Tigers might have to keep him.

alien

Referee
I find it hard to believe these rumours that he is coming to Souths. Wests Tigers only told Farah today that he can look elsewhere after this season. If the rumours are true then it makes me think Souths asked Wests Tigers if they would like to offload him. Everyone knows the salary cap troubles that Wests Tigers have, because of their backloaded contracts. Perhaps Madge doesn't think McInnes or Carter will be ready next year to be a top dummy half, especially after the Bulldogs game where Luke didn't play. Dummy half is such an important position, and there isn't much chance of winning the comp if you don't have a good one.

rabbitohs95

Bench
First thing I saw was on here saying we might get him

Then I saw the Tigers officially let him talk to other clubs

Now people are saying it's a done deal

We'll have to wait and see but honestly I think so long as we aren't paying too much, it'll be a good deal.

We get an experienced hooker and leader who has a great passing and kicking game to help nurture the likes of McInnes and Carter. Looks like a good deal to me.

Rabbits20

Immortal
First thing I saw was on here saying we might get him

Then I saw the Tigers officially let him talk to other clubs

Now people are saying it's a done deal

We'll have to wait and see but honestly I think so long as we aren't paying too much, it'll be a good deal.

We get an experienced hooker and leader who has a great passing and kicking game to help nurture the likes of McInnes and Carter. Looks like a good deal to me.

Very good post mate. I completely agree with the points in the second half of your post.

Rabbits20

Immortal
He is a club cancer. He was behind Mick Potter getting the sack. It was a bloody disgrace how Potter was treated.

If he comes to Souths we won't allow that behaviour from Farah.

Don't worry alien Souths are a lot more professional than the Tigers.

Farah won't be able to walk over people at Souths especially Madge.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wests Tigers have given him permission to look for another club after this season, but he is still signed for next year, and I doubt anyone is going to pay close to $900,000 a season for him. He isn't as good as he used to be. So Wests Tigers might have to keep him.

Or Farah may just have to take a pay cut if he wants to stay in the NRL.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh no. You misunderstand! It will be HIM putting shit on me because he knows I can't stand the guy! :lol:

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I knew you didn't like him.

But now I can see just how much you don't like Farah.

Oi Southsport Alien is pretty fired up over this isn't he???

Rabbits20

Immortal
You could always abandon another club in a huff...

He won't abandon Souths.

All of us Souths supporters on LU have disagreed strongly/disliked a player signing with Souths, but it doesn't affect our support for the club and all the other players.

Alien is no different!

I know Souths supporters who strongly dislike Stewart and they think he's a grub but that hasn't affected their support at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts